Kundali Bhagya

Basically officially #JailBhagya

SophieKarim thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

The jail is basically Preeta & Srishti’s second home 🤣

One episode or another, one of the characters of this show HAVE to be in jail. After this rather small track of Preeta being called by the Luthra’s to treat Baani, Preeta & Srishti are seen with police women outside the police station yet again (this is the next day I’m guessing as they’re wearing different clothes)

If you look closely on the Instagram story, you can see Preeta has handcuffs on her hands which means Sherlyn will most likely frame her yet again 

What is the need for these unnecessary plots? There’s a very dramatic wedding on the cards, GET ON WITH IT! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Edited by SophieKarim - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MandyTheBlogger thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SophieKarim

The jail is basically Preeta & Srishti’s second home 🤣

One episode or another, one of the characters of this show HAVE to be in jail. After this rather small track of Preeta being called by the Luthra’s to treat Baani, Preeta & Srishti are seen with police women outside the police station yet again (this is the next day I’m guessing as they’re wearing different clothes)

If you look closely on the Instagram story, you can see Preeta has handcuffs on her hands which means Sherlyn will most likely frame her yet again 

What is the need for these unnecessary plots? There’s a very dramatic wedding on the cards, GET ON WITH IT! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Seriously I don't understand what's the need of this jail track nowsmiley44and definitely 'yes' this is not the same day incident. And there is also a city hospital near where they are standing are we having another hospital scene too? 🤔

Wedding on the card toh humme already pata hai.. they will bring in this wedding trump card untill that very day when we get sick of it and the trps don't improve hearing this wedding card.

Let's keep that on the side, don't you think its high time they plot something against sherlyn now. Its been too long someone did something to set trap for her now. Bohot dinonse voh khullam kulla ghoom rahi hai and no one is putting a stop to it.😡

Aaj ki episode abhi tak dekhne ko mili nahi to know what could be the possible reason why Preeta is standing infront of police.

manya17699 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MandyTheBlogger

Seriously I don't understand what's the need of this jail track nowand definitely 'yes' this is not the same day incident. And there is also a city hospital near where they are standing are we having another hospital scene too? 🤔

Wedding on the card toh humme already pata hai.. they will bring in this wedding trump card untill that very day when we get sick of it and the trps don't improve hearing this wedding card.

Let's keep that on the side, don't you think its high time they plot something against sherlyn now. Its been too long someone did something to set trap for her now. Bohot dinonse voh khullam kulla ghoom rahi hai and no one is putting a stop to it.😡

Aaj ki episode abhi tak dekhne ko mili nahi to know what could be the possible reason why Preeta is standing infront of police.

Today's episode was good...luthras were good to preeta.but i am still curious what went wrong that preeta is hancuffed.

Originally posted by: manya17699

Today's episode was good...luthras were good to preeta.but i am still curious what went wrong that preeta is hancuffed.

Yea im seeing it 😆

Preeta ke peeche peeche ja ke karan im damn sure these two are going to get stuck in the store room now😆

msainhjaug thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Am i the only one who hated today's precap 😡😃

I feel the need to see some begging for forgiveness scene before i can really relate to any of this 🥺😔😭😭

Baani daadi was nice today.. she was relatable then.. and now 😊

Srishti n sameer scenes were nice too.. i was soo missing some light n funny scenes 👍🏼

Edited by msainhjaug - 4 years ago

Originally posted by: msainhjaug

Am i the only one who hated today's precap 😡😃

I feel the need to see some begging for forgiveness scene before i can really relate to any of this 🥺😔😭😭

Baani daadi was nice today.. she was relatable then.. and now 😊

Srishti n sameer scenes were nice too.. i was soo missing some light n funny scenes 👍🏼

After ages we got a nice Shrishti Sameer scene.😆 I hope preeta says no when karan says i'll drop you.  Please preeta just for once hurt karan 😬 

Since we have a police station sequence ahead, im not getting my hope high!

msainhjaug thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

After ages we got a nice Shrishti Sameer scene.😆 I hope preeta says no when karan says i'll drop you.  Please preeta just for once hurt karan 😬 

Since we have a police station sequence ahead, im not getting my hope high!

Even better if Preeta says no i can't trust you dropping me safely anywhere in a car 🤣 brings back some bad memories

Originally posted by: msainhjaug

Even better if Preeta says no i can't trust you dropping me safely anywhere in a car 🤣 brings back some bad memories

I wish she says something like that itself. But obviously cvs might make her helpless to take the ride

SophieKarim thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I wish she says something like that itself. But obviously cvs might make her helpless to take the ride

The episode was a rather nice one today, for once all the Luthra’s were being super nice to Preeta obviously because she saved them. Even Baani was begging Kareena not to say anything mean to her. Mahira’s face was worth seeing when Preeta fell in Karan’s arms 🤣🤣 Thank god, still no Mahira’s chudail I mean mom 🤣🤣

Sherlyn and her usual plotting is nothing new, in the end we all know she won’t actually harm Preeta.

I am actually looking forward to the next episode for once 🤣

Originally posted by: SophieKarim

The episode was a rather nice one today, for once all the Luthra’s were being super nice to Preeta obviously because she saved them. Even Baani was begging Kareena not to say anything mean to her. Mahira’s face was worth seeing when Preeta fell in Karan’s arms 🤣🤣 Thank god, still no Mahira’s chudail I mean mom 🤣🤣

Sherlyn and her usual plotting is nothing new, in the end we all know she won’t actually harm Preeta.

I am actually looking forward to the next episode for once 🤣

You forgot to mention the another highlight scene of yesterday's episode: rishab's reaction to kareena's bak bak🤣🤣

In total yesterday's was nice episode. Mahira's face was also worth watching in yesterday's 🤣🤣