Did Shenaaz Watch Sridevi's Sadma Movie Before Entering Bigg Boss 13

Posted: 4 years ago

Did Shenaaz Watch Sridevi's Sadma Movie Before Entering Bigg Boss 13

kiya baby shenaaz ko koi Sadma Laga Hai jo ki aisa behave karti hai.... kiya ussne Sadma Movie dekhi Hai

Kiya woh Sid Ko Climax mein Sridevi ki tarah ek platform par patak degi...  

https://youtu.be/qSWQbeUlR8w

https://youtu.be/1wcjqB6NfuY

Edited by oyebollywood - 4 years ago

Don't know, but she's definitely studied Veena Malik when she was on bigg boss

Originally posted by cory

Don't know, but she's definitely studied Veena Malik when she was on bigg boss

veena to bacchi nahi thi.... yeh to har baat pe roa dhona start karti hai 

🤣sadma was good movie and sridevi was amazing in it but over here iski over acting pe sab haste h yesterday on wkv itna emotional scene kar rhi thi vichari and salman iss ka majak uda rha tha.

Originally posted by S2590

🤣sadma was good movie and sridevi was amazing in it but over here iski over acting pe sab haste h yesterday on wkv itna emotional scene kar rhi thi vichari and salman iss ka majak uda rha tha.

when uncle sallu was entering the house and just for a second looked at his bab doll she gave a cunning smile and then it was gone in split second... she thought he came to baby sit her

😛

Originally posted by oyebollywood

when uncle sallu was entering the house and just for a second looked at his bab doll she gave a cunning smile and then it was gone in split second... she thought he came to baby sit her

😛

Salman is very clever  yeah I notice there was winning smile on her face finally my acting is successful but salman straight away went inside🤣and then her audacity to say sid tell him to come and meet me ðŸ¤£sid the backbone of the show jiske piche sana ka kabza h.

Originally posted by S2590

Salman is very clever  yeah I notice there was winning smile on her face finally my acting is successful but salman straight away went inside🤣and then her audacity to say sid tell him to come and meet me ðŸ¤£sid the backbone of the show jiske piche sana ka kabza h.

yeah she was telling sid to tell sallu to come and meet her outside the glass door

Nahinnnn......................

why are you comparing this cringefest drama with Classic Sadma?

Originally posted by oyebollywood

😛

That smile and the thought 'I won' was so obvious. Her audacity of not respecting the guest/host and sending a message that she wants him to come out and talk to her was pathetic and an attempt to show how much hold she has. 

Originally posted by hasini009

Nahinnnn......................

why are you comparing this cringefest drama with Classic Sadma?

not the whole movie Just Sri's chariccccter with Sana + Dumping In Climax