Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: 2111_shweta

Really liked the first look of the update. Reminded me of wattpad.

Happy to know that we can turn the old locked FanFics to this format,which hopefully means that they will no longer be locked?

The FanFics threads should remain open. There are a lot of new readers who read it way after the story was published. I feel they should get a chance to comment by not locking the thread.

Also, a lot of fanfics have multiple threads. How will that pan out in the new update? I am assuming from your example, Trust Your Heart #1, #2 and so on?

Looking forward for the update to be implemented, but a lot of questions in mind regarding adding banners (pics) to each chapter and how will that look, formatting (we need the different font styles back), and the existing comments on the threads, how will those look?

That’s an added benefit ... those that are not updated will keep falling back .. n back of beyond .. 

I disliked this locking of old FFs .. 

BTW will IF not auto lock unused threads in 3 months in FF forum hence forth ?? ... 

Edited by Sutapasima - 4 years ago
surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Thank u for  creating new  fan fiction forum.   It is looking   well sorted   well structured   and  easily to reach certain fan fiction

Since  in a serial there are many FF writers  in a  particular serial    

So may there be   main category  with serial name   and under that  sub category of list of all FF writers name of particular serial  and besides   every writer  name there is  link of FF work and  then chapter link 

Edited by surabhi01 - 4 years ago
MochaQueen thumbnail

i cant wait for this...when will we get this new design? :D

Also, please remove restrictions on the stories such as nt being allowed to write bold scees. It limits the writers creativity. Yu can add a warning next to it instead so readers are aware

MochaQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya185

Please do something like this for avatar and signatures forum. There should be similar incentives to encourage activity there too

Yes please

Koeli thumbnail

One word...

I just can’t wait...

You know the reason admin ji

vijay thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya185

Please do something like this for avatar and signatures forum. There should be similar incentives to encourage activity there too

Good suggestion. We will definitely take it up.

MochaQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: vijay

excited

Leenaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: vijay

That would be great, Sir!

A/S is one of my fav forum sadly it's almost dead

Thx so much for the FF design. Looks similar to wattpad. can't wait🥳Happy to see new features coming up in this IF T_T

Savera84 thumbnail

The NEW LOOK looks great.👍🏼

There are some good FFs which were left unfinished for various reasons.

I so wish they are completed.  Is there a way we can address this matter?

Cheers........

vijay thumbnail

Originally posted by: Savera84

The NEW LOOK looks great.👍🏼

There are some good FFs which were left unfinished for various reasons.

I so wish they are completed.  Is there a way we can address this matter?

Cheers........

Once the new system is active we will be able to identify these fan fictions. 

We can even have a request feature where members can request the author to complete the same. Any other suggestion you would like to make to encourage authors to complete their fan fiction.

Regards