Beyhadh 2

Tiara's write up corner- Mayra/Beyhadh2 update pg 12( 18th April)

Tiaraa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

He carried his limp form to the car and drove like a maniac on the road to reach hospital. All the time he carried the thought of loosing him. He never considered rishi as justbrother but he was his son too. He loved him that immensely! And wanted to protect rishi from all the ugly truth of the world. 

Rudra stepped out of his car , screaming and asking for the help. Soon two ward boys comes out with stretcher and rishi is been taken inside. Rudra cared least about his car and left it with door open as he followd them in.

He saw police walking inside the room where rishi is kept and then emerged back before his eyez.

" I am sorry sir. He is no more." 

As if his legs gave up on him and his world has collapsed before his eyes. The words that haunted him as he repeated. Rishi!!!! He screamed his name and ran towards rishi where doctors were standing at a feet distance.

He saw the blood thay began to thicken making a pool below the bed.

Rudra replayed the wonderful moment they livef together and sobbed uncontrollable

The body is suppose to discharge from the icu room for other emergency and hence the stretcher was once again ready to take the body away. Rudra objected people and asked them to treat him make him alive. Every body knew rishi was gone.

There was nothing rudra could do to save his brother. Love has once again stealed someone precious from his life. His eyes were pool of tears. His lips became dry and hoarse due to crying. 

Rishi was dragged by a ward boy when rudra once again stopped him midway. The impact made rishi's hand fall on side. A medical practitioner who was passing by had stopped and witnessed the whole tragedy before her eyes , saw the hand sticking out of the white viel. She gently picked the hand up and was about to tuck inside the white cloth when she faintly felt a pulse beeping beneathe her thumb

"He is alive " she screamed almost out of pure unbelief

Everybody rushed towards her. The doctor looked at her sternly and almost dissmissed her while she argued for rishi to be alive. His pulse was weak but it was very much there.

Rudra rushed to her and seperated her from the crowd.

" can you save him?" He asked with a hope of her answering in yes.

She nods. Thats all! And once again the nurse were in with the woman and rishi in the ward. 

Rudra didnt ler anyone other than them to step in , not even the doctors who checked rishi were allowed.

He waited for 20 min and in that dean, admin were called to give rudra a reality check on rules and regulation. He didnt give a damn about who says what and stood there waiting for the woman who claimed rishi to be alive come out . another hour passed he was growing restless. The door only opened when nurses wanted any medicine or any equipment. He was worried but he trusted god. He cannot do injustice to him. He cannot take away the only person he loved from his life. God cannot be that merciless!

After few more minutes finally the door open and the she came out . she looked exhausted. She took a few deep breath as rudra waited for her to speak. 

"He is alive " she said it and like someome gave him his life back. He couldnt help but hug her out of happiness as he cried.

"Thankyou ..thankyou" he repeated. She patted him understanding his feelings as when he stepped out of hug she gave him a smile " he is out due to the medicines.you cannot meet him for 3 hours. But he is fine!" She said and walked away.

"Thankyou Dr..?"

She turned and smiled "Myra"

Maya saw them at a safe distance as she fisted her hands together. Behind rajeev paid the doctor and police while maya smirked!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tiaraa thumbnail

Rishi dies

The end 

The moon and the sun

She broke me

She is the fire

Mujhe tumhari zarurat hai

You are beautiful -page 7

Night

Edited by Tiaraa - 4 years ago
Shivi_forever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Interesting write upđź‘Ź

The emotional state of Rudra was beautifully depictedđź‘Ź

Rishi is alive

Interesting twist at the end

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

Awesome 👏 Thanks for making this thread 🤗

Tiaraa thumbnail

I thought and thought over like 100 times. To embarass to confess i even shredded tears for rishi. But then I had to come over it as this show represents mb and its world wide renown fact that innocents had died in the battle. It was no body's fault. Our moral calls it outrageously inhuman. Mb calls it justified move.

Jang and ishq me sab jayaz hai. Who ever said it had a point.

You have your eyes on the aim and what ever comes in your path is distraction and such distraction are required to mercilessly destroy so that they wont make you weak.

I am not justifying maya but i have made peace with her action. It hurts and its so wrong only many levels. Especially, the destiny of mayra is ceased with her action. She practically wrote a sad ending for herself and rudra have signed up for fish fishy story. 

One day maya will be trap from all ways and would be on brink to die and lose. But rudra will take that death on him and let her escape.

As soon as she won she will die. So yeah that's why she stressed on "ye kahani maine likhi hai..happy ending sochna bhi nahi." Its like practically cv are shouting on our face to give up on all our hopes. The way story is shifting i believe in the end it will be maya's book that will give testimony of her emotions, life , agony, vulnerability and love to the world.

The whole intention to begin the book is so that in the end they are going to conclude with its title either 'Maya' or 'Beyhadh'

Story jaha khatam hui wahi happy ending

She is clearly saying you will be happy when she ends the destruction and ends herself as well. That will be THE END.

Edited by Tiaraa - 4 years ago
libran90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Aisa ho to kitna acha hota. 

Hum log sirf wishful thinking hi kar sakte hai. 

Tiaraa thumbnail

Could day and night ever mingle? One day i asked her and she instantly beamed with a sad chuckle. 

Her lips lifting up distracted me but soon her voice pulled my attention " Sun and moon never meets Rudra. But there is this one moment in a dat where Sun and moon merges their light and darkness. But where sun begans to rise, moon slowly fades into sky. "

Could we meet? I don't know why i asked her but i felt i could live if i didnt do so

" i wish" she replied.

She rested her head on my forearm and breathed deeply.

We knew we were like day and night we arent meant for forever. But we could own this small moment in life  like how moon meets the sun.

Tiaraa thumbnail

She holds me like she is holding her life in her petite hand

I wanted to tell her everything will be alright

But i knew best, it would be the weakest lie.

She knew her tears were breaking me and i knew my silence was shredding her

She got close to my lips, wanting an urgency to feel any emotions that she felt deprived of

But it was too late..if she was a shell...she made me lifeless.

I glanced at the image on the phone with rishi maya and ankit and a lonely tears fell on my cheeks..

She broke me beyond my existence..

Viswasruti thumbnail

Tiara... accept my claps for this marvelous narrative and the magical ending. Very well written one. A hope... a faint hope, looks like a tender bud in a bleak and barren moor! My eyes ran with words which you weaved carefully with many emotions, saw Rudra, his cheeks glistened with tears in front of my eyes. 

This soothing story is necessary for many at this shocking and sorrowful moment. Thank you for this balm over our aching hearts. Death is not a solution, and esp for this chocolate boy.

Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tiaraa

She holds me like she is holding her life in her petite hand

I wanted to tell her everything will be alright

But I knew best, it would be the weakest lie.

She knew her tears were breaking me and I knew my silence was shredding her

She got close to my lips, wanting an urgency to feel any emotions that she felt deprived of

But it was too late..if she was a shell...she made me lifeless.

I glanced at the image on the phone with rishi Maya and Ankit and lonely tears fell on my cheeks..

She broke me beyond my existence..

Hmn... following your emotional outbursts in the form of poems... which you are expressing through your quote like lines!🤗Profound feelings of inquietude. 

Readers like me , it is a pleasure, a treasure, a walk in an unknown terrain! Thank you.🤗