Viraj tonight! (Spoiler alert)

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

Initially I felt he might be a pawn to Komolika because he was being too good but we got a different side of him tonight..A side I am still awing about! So Viraj in his bedroom contemplates if there is something between Prerna and Anurag, something beyond friendship.  He does not want to go ahead with the alliance if that's the case. He decides to call off the wedding after talking to Prerna. 

But when he sees Prerna in the party he cannot muster the courage to talk. It was such an adorable scene. And more than that such a human emotion what Viraj felt which made the scene so endearing. Viraj feels Prerna looks different tonight and compliments her about her smile. I dont know how cvs will handle this (tbh no expectations) but I loved how they focussed on her smile. Viraj feels Prerna's cheerfulness and her happiness being the different thing about her. It attracts him. He is not in love yet but not indifferent anymore too. And he doesn't want to let go of this second chance at happiness he has got in his life . Not by force. But by destiny. He being shown a widower, I so liked this angle. He really wants to embrace this happiness he is bestowed with but Prerna's indifference leaves him with a small face :( 

I really like the dynamics of this scene. The humane goofiness of it. Both in Viraj's bubbling joy and Prerna's complete indifference. 

I hope cvs can handle this well...It seems komolika will manipulate Viraj or tell him some lies. Let's see how this shapes. 

PS Special shout out to Namik for tonight . He can make your heart stir even with a small scene! 

Well written analysis πŸ˜³

He is almost falling for prerna yes, but he did say he was very much in love with his dead wife and interested only in kid.

Eager to see where this is leading to....

He is gonna ask Anurag abt AnuPre and Anurag confused with his feelings will say there is nothing between them, i think they will skip him confronting prerna, and then will pop up a misunderstanding and him feeling betrayed or something ...? 

πŸ€”he already in love

Agqin these stupid cvs rushed viraj track

Originally posted by ifmember

Well written analysis πŸ˜³

He is almost falling for prerna yes, but he did say he was very much in love with his dead wife and interested only in kid.

Eager to see where this is leading to....

He is gonna ask Anurag abt AnuPre and Anurag confused with his feelings will say there is nothing between them, i think they will skip him confronting prerna, and then will pop up a misunderstanding and him feeling betrayed or something ...? 

Yes he did say he loves his wife. But he seems healed and moved on. Look a spouse's death in a young age is a very huge loss. In tv such stuff is romanticised by making the guy all stuck up and deewana types. But that is not realistic. In Viraj's case from start they showed he was ready to move on. Start fresh.  Loving someone (who is dead) doesn't mean you cannot move on. I heard some people say he just said for sake of it about his wife. That's actually so not true..This is like a teenager's idea of love. Ki pyaar sirf ek baar hota hai types. When a widow or a widower remarries they can still have love for their dead spouse and be in love with their current partner too. Death is a different kind of seperation. It's not a breakup. Ofcourse we cannot discuss a lot on this because ekta shows mein leads ko sensible charachterisation nahin milta, dusre logon ki alag baat hai. But  in an age when people can fall in love with more than one person at a time (something so realistic) how is falling with your own fiancee wrong? Though I agree the pace is very shaky. CVs to blame again.  

Edited by _symphony - 4 years ago

Originally posted by _symphony

Yes he did say he loves his wife. But he seems healed and moved on. Look a spouse's death in a young age is a very huge loss. In tv such stuff is romanticised by making the guy all stuck up and deewana types. But that is not realistic. In Viraj's case from start they showed he was ready to move on. Start fresh.  Loving someone (who is dead) doesn't mean you cannot move on. I heard some people say he just said for sake of it about his wife. That's actually so not true..This is like a teenager's idea of love. Ki pyaar sirf ek baar hota hai types. When a widow or a widower remarries they can still have love for their dead spouse and be in love with their current partner too. Death is a different kind of seperation. It's not a breakup. Ofcourse we cannot discuss a lot on this because ekta shows mein leads ko sensible charachterisation nahin milta, dusre logon ki alag baat hai. But  in an age when people can fall in love with more than one person at a time (something so realistic) how is falling with your own fiancee wrong? Though I agree the pace is very shaky. CVs to blame again.  

Yes, i agree, it's not wrong on his side to start developing feelings for Prerna in future, but it should be slow.

@bold: 

That's the main thing putting everything off, it's a given that, they conveniently have a very very bad writing.