Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Deepika's acting in Chapaak - Page 4

nigahen thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

What are those atrocious tags??? What an eyesore..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kamala05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

There are many BS suggestions in social media sites like she should have been with nirbaya parents , should have visited the soldiers family who have lost their life in war instead of visiting JNU. I mean , she is free to do whatever she want , how can random people suggest her what to do and what not to do . How many of us remember the soldiers daily ? We remember Nirbaya case because of the coverage it got .There are 100s of other similar case in which the victim never got justice . 100s of dalit woman are abused and raped daily and we ignore the news conveniently as if they are not woman . I simply don't care whether DP or any other celebrity visits them or not, it's their life ,and whatever they do they will not get away from the consequence .But what right we have when we conveniently ignore the frequent low profile rape case and murder especially if it is about low caste people and bothered about only high profile case. The others do have equal right to get justice, they do have equal right to live. 

And this is not the blabbering of random DP fan , I am not someone who wastes money and time worshipping celebrities and mocks their rivals . I do like her but I don't agree with her on many aspects . That being said I can't stand the hypocrisy of few who believes that by tweeting or posing with one victims family makes them empathetic to all victims . We all are selective in this aspect.

mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Her dialogue delivery sucks. 

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

She did quite a good job TBH, her problem is she wasn't suited for this role. She doesn't have that talent of voice modulation and expression, which can make me feel the pain