Bigg Boss 13

Chef Vikas praises Asim but gets attacked by Asim haters !!

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Vikas Khanna

@TheVikasKhanna

Yesterday I posted a pic on my Insta Story of #AsimRiaz feeding me cake that how that moment moved me. Many people left extremely rude comments and questions. Here is why that moment was important for me to express.

Vikas Khanna

@TheVikasKhanna

When house mates are living in Bigg Boss for months without luxuries and when given a Michelin Star meal, it moved me that Asim fed me first. I’m not a part of any team, but we must honor a humbling moments in life. This gratitude is what defines us as human.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

life_is_good thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Asim has a heart of gold and people, including chef Vikas are acknowledging that more day by day.

On the other hand, there are fandoms of the other contestants who behave exactly like their idols. Nothing is expected from these losers. They can never be happy with people supporting anyone other than their idols.

More power and love to Asim

Stay strong and play the way you have played until now

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: life_is_good

Asim has a heart of gold and people, including chef Vikas are acknowledging that more day by day.

On the other hand, there are fandoms of the other contestants who behave exactly like their idols. Nothing is expected from these losers. They can never be happy with people supporting anyone other than their idols.

More power and love to Asim

Stay strong and play the way you have played until now

Asim is a gem, but sadly not everyone can see it.

WhtsinAname thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Found this ....

https://www.facebook.com/124806298872/posts/10156873182108873/

I don't care if people like Asim or not but leaving rude comments and questioning faith of a person just because he didn't say anything about your fav......is a new low for these so called fans.

Vikas is much bigger personality that the people these fans are going mad over.

Originally posted by: SnehaExpression

Asim is a gem, but sadly not everyone can see it.

For Those who cant see it.. Well its their loss only!

Asim keep rocking❤️. Always Show you are a level above these human scum! 

Edited by Tinagreat33 - 4 years ago

Originally posted by: SnehaExpression

Vikas Khanna

@TheVikasKhanna

Yesterday I posted a pic on my Insta Story of #AsimRiaz feeding me cake that how that moment moved me. Many people left extremely rude comments and questions. Here is why that moment was important for me to express.

Vikas Khanna

@TheVikasKhanna

When house mates are living in Bigg Boss for months without luxuries and when given a Michelin Star meal, it moved me that Asim fed me first. I’m not a part of any team, but we must honor a humbling moments in life. This gratitude is what defines us as human.

This reflects on Asim's excellent upbringing as well. ❤️

lifeiscool thumbnail

We all know who this certain fandom is. They can only do such pathetic things.

Originally posted by: lifeiscool

We all know who this certain fandom is. They can only do such pathetic things.

Yep and they seem to attack an individual's faith and religion over a differing but peaceful rational opinion. Toxic piece of shits like their idol. 

Edited by Tinagreat33 - 4 years ago
Mapogo thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Yeh 11 days ago ka thread phir se zinda hoga ya, IF main bhoot hai Evil laughter Muahahahaha 👻

👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻