Naagin 4

Did the CVs change the story?

Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

If Nayantara is not a naagin then what on earth is this? 

https://twitter.com/reine_lobo/status/1214471798223327234?s=21

I may not be Jasmine fan however if she signed up for the show being promised something else then this is wrong.

Moreover as a viewer I am upset with how they are taking us for a ride thinking we are fools to not realize and question their nonsense. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

masked thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Yup that's what the CV'S did.I have been repeating ad nauseam that during both the times when Dev was attacked twice it was not Manyata that tried to kill him it was Nayan and Nayan fought with Brinda the 2nd time she tried to attack Dev.

But since there was this Akshalesha Nakshatra Confusion with the 25th Birthday logic that any young Naagin could not change into her serpent form before hitting the 25th Milestone it added to the ongoing identity crisis of the siblings Nayan and Brinda.Also both the colors of the serpent form of Nayan(as it was shown on the 2nd Episode) & Manyata were quite similar which only added to the ongoing melee.

The CV's suddenly changed the track in order to give more importance to Brinda as the Naagin but they in turn sidelined Nayan's character.Today she's busy being the Komolika to Brindev's love story using the dirty tricks against Brinda instead of targeting her mom's enemies.Nayan has suddenly lost her Naagin powers while Brinda continues to be this Ghajini Naagin.🤣🤣

Manayata was not even present during both the attempts on Dev.This series is full of contradictions.

Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: masked

Yup that's what the CV'S did.I have been repeating ad nauseam that during both the times when Dev was attacked twice it was not Manyata that tried to kill him it was Nayan and Nayan fought with Brinda the 2nd time she tried to attack Dev.

But since there was this Akshalesha Nakshatra Confusion with the 25th Birthday logic that any young Naagin could not change into her serpent form before hitting the 25th Milestone it added to the ongoing identity crisis of the siblings Nayan and Brinda.Also both the colors of the serpent form of Nayan(as it was shown on the 2nd Episode) & Manyata were quite similar which only added to the ongoing melee.

The CV's suddenly changed the track in order to give more importance to Brinda as the Naagin but they in turn sidelined Nayan's character.Today she's busy being the Komolika to Brindev's love story using the dirty tricks against Brinda instead of targeting her mom's enemies.Nayan has suddenly lost her Naagin powers while Brinda continues to be this Ghajini Naagin.🤣🤣

Manayata was not even present during both the attempts on Dev.This series is full of contradictions.

In short this season has turned into a joke. They need to fix this mess. I don’t want Nayan to turn into a komolika. I mean she should just concentrate on the revenge and use whatever powers she has to kill the Parekh’s. Why is she after Dev alone? She can marry some other guy or even his brother if being the Parekh family DIL is the only way for her to help Manyata and to prove that she is her daughter.