ये रिश्ते हैं प्यार के Live Updates/Episode Discussions 13 Jan 2020 - Page 3

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by KambakthIshq

Aisa kuch nahi hua.. its just me ranting for BP not sunaoing Abir😆 I was waiting for this Roka to see Abir begging dor forgiveness.. warna kab ka chod diya hota. 

Abir ki shayari aaj sunke ek thappad maarne ka man kiya.

Sorry for the rant... maybe its just me... but I just cant take Abir seriously anymore..

Sachhi mera bhi mann kiya abir ko thappad maarne ka ....

Ab miscommunication karne ki baari abir ki 😆😆 Mishti ka ho gaya na ....soulmates for a reason 

Thanks Naina for the updates and Shruti for the caps🤗🤗

Originally posted by abhilashasharma

look at Kunal’s expression in this pic 🤣

For the first time kunal called him bade papa 😆

Originally posted by Onyourface

For the first time kunal called him bade papa 😆

actually dadu hona chahiye na...?😕

Chunk udane ka rasam. And the RV brothers play together to get Abhir’s pagadi on Mishti #KyaScientificFanMovement #KunalMinoredInPhysics

MishBir under the ghoonghat.. Mishti asks Abhir what he is up to and he claims innocence, but also seems to be asking her for a chance.

Nice montage of all the MishBir Chunni incidents..

Nannu takes of the pagadi from MishBir and taunts Abhir that it’s a Roka and the turban does not go with the event. Tells him that the pagadi is a sign of family respect and he does not want any family to be disrespected.

#IAmWithNannuOnThis

#PublicNautanki

Abhir reminds Mishti about their first meeting when he was wearing the turban. But BP also reminds him about everything else that happened.   BP reminds Abhir about his conversation about Mishti finding her own happiness. Tells Abhir that he left Mishti and she found her happiness,  now Mishti is starting a new journey with Nishant. 

Mishti and Nannu exchange rings. Abhir stands watching, Kunal supporting, Abhir folds his hands in apology to BP.

Abhir determines that he will win Mishti back, #AurKaroNautanki

precap - Nannu asks Mishti if she wants Abhir to be a part of the wedding prep.. Mishti claims she doesn’t care either way.

Kunal and Abhir try to convince Kuhu that Abhir loves Mish, but kuhu is conflicted, since Nanchak loves Mishti. kuhu blurts out that Mishti does not love Nannu.

Originally posted by abhilashasharma

actually dadu hona chahiye na...?😕

Actually he is Abir's nanko.. so obviously he will call daadu as bp only😆