ARJUN FF: HUM SAATH SAATH HAI(Update part 6 on page 14) - Page 3

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by angelicdeepti

I wrote the update. And saved as draft as I had to write more. But it didn't save and got deleted. Now when I started writing again, what I wrote before seems stupid. So now writing all over again. This part has been very difficult for me as it shows relationships and it's bonds bcoz i am from a singular family with no sIbl8ngs

Awww.. It's okay dear take your time

We will wait...😊

Same here... I also don't has siblings 

But i know... you are a very good writer so whatever you write it will be great👍🏼😊

Edited by Butterfly09 - 4 years ago

Originally posted by Butterfly09

Hey dear

Yaa you have to thanks my sweetie for this.. She encourage us lot

Yeah i know you are not comfortable with so many characters and drama...you told me before... When me and cutie2804 are thinking about starting this one... I remember your words...we try to reduce some too but it's our very first story and we don't want to change it... Somehow our heart is not ready to accept this so we didn't remove and character... Sorry if this story make you trouble while reading it😒

Yes almost half malhotras are in ETF... After all ARJUN inspire us so ARJUN show ka tadka toh lagana hi tha naa😆😉

What going to happen yeh jaanne ke liye stay tuned dear... 

Hope yeh drama story aapko aage pasand aaye... 😊

Thank you for big comment.. Means a lot... 

Keep loving ❤️

Love, 

Butterfly09 &  cutie2804 

ohh so that note on first part was for me😉😆

no need to edit your story for one reader😊

whatever i don't like but i am sure that willl like arakshi n Etf in it😃

yeh lolz more than half members in ETF means ghar ka toh etf office ban jata hoga! and about shree n riya poor guys ghar pe bhi boss ko zelna padta hoga!😆

Originally posted by angelicdeepti

I wrote the update. And saved as draft as I had to write more. But it didn't save and got deleted. Now when I started writing again, what I wrote before seems stupid. So now writing all over again. This part has been very difficult for me as it shows relationships and it's bonds bcoz i am from a singular family with no sIbl8ngs

its very sad 

and what you write is not stupidity dear !

hope we will get update soon!

will wait for it.

Awww.. It's okay dear take your time

We will wait...😊

Same here... I also don't has siblings 

But i know... you are a very good writer so whatever you write it will be great👍🏼😊

ohh thats why its always big family in ur ffs😊

Originally posted by Marathi_Mulgi

ohh so that note on first part was for me😉😆

no need to edit your story for one reader😊

whatever i don't like but i am sure that willl like arakshi n Etf in it😃

yeh lolz more than half members in ETF means ghar ka toh etf office ban jata hoga! and about shree n riya poor guys ghar pe bhi boss ko zelna padta hoga!😆

"ohh so that note on first part was for me"

==>> no dear... Not only for you!...  It's for all... I can understand... First I am reader and i know,  it happens ki characters yaad nahi rehte...it's just this FF is very special for Me and Cutie2804... It's like we are best friends today and it's all credit goes to ARJUN and This story...😊

Please don't take it so seriously and also don't think that note is only for you... Its not like that at all... We wrote that note because we want to share our feelings... Our fear...  That's It 

"half members in ETF means ghar ka toh etf office ban jata hoga! and about shree n riya poor guys ghar pe bhi boss ko zelna padta hoga!smiley36"

==>> Yaa that's true... That's the fun naa... Office ki life toh sab jaante hai... Family life pe koi dhyan nahi deta...  

Yaa true poor shree and riya... 😆

Originally posted by Marathi_Mulgi

ohh thats why its always big family in ur ffs😊

Yup... I love big fat happy family... ❤️

As nowadays family values kam hote jaa rahe hai so i thought kyun naa stories mein family ko ek perfect happy family banate hai... 

Second reason kabhi kabhi aisa hota hai ki not want so many characters but situation k maare bohat saare characters aa jaate hai... 🤣

Yup dear we will soon...

Next part is in progress... 

Give two or three days.. 

We will update😊

"ohh so that note on first part was for me"

==>> no dear... Not only for you!...  It's for all... I can understand... First I am reader and i know,  it happens ki characters yaad nahi rehte...it's just this FF is very special for Me and Cutie2804... It's like we are best friends today and it's all credit goes to ARJUN and This story...😊

Please don't take it so seriously and also don't think that note is only for you... Its not like that at all... We wrote that note because we want to share our feelings... Our fear...  That's It 

Just joking dear! Don't fear 😃

"half members in ETF means ghar ka toh etf office ban jata hoga! and about shree n riya poor guys ghar pe bhi boss ko zelna padta hoga!smiley36"

==>> Yaa that's true... That's the fun naa... Office ki life toh sab jaante hai... Family life pe koi dhyan nahi deta...  

Yaa true poor shree and riya... 😆

I m sure shree and riya also having their own ways of revenge for their bosses 😉😆

Edited by Marathi_Mulgi - 4 years ago

Yup... I love big fat happy family... ❤️

As nowadays family values kam hote jaa rahe hai so i thought kyun naa stories mein family ko ek perfect happy family banate hai... 

Second reason kabhi kabhi aisa hota hai ki not want so many characters but situation k maare bohat saare characters aa jaate hai... 🤣

Yeh you're right but don't give over dose of family drama! balance well 

Between waiting for Revenge for LOVE update