Posted: 4 years ago

Sorry copy pasting a members post on Chapaak's BO on other thread.

"From what I heard it needs 40cr for 'hit' tag , 9 cr recovered from satellite rights, weekend looks 20cr. So 40-9-20 = 11 crore to be a 'hit', which is very much possible."

Edited by Minionite - 4 years ago

But we will never forget that the super star of millennium's movie opened at 4 crore😆 

If it does becomes a success , credit goes to the movie itself . Deepika's job was to bring a strong opening number which she obviously failed to do.

Edited by YoursTrulyOne - 4 years ago

Originally posted by YoursTrulyOne

If it does becomes a success , credit goes to the movie itself . Deepika's job was to bring a strong opening number which she obviously failed to do.

4+ crores is still a good number for the grim subject the movie carries....Many like myself haven't yet watched the film despite having good intentions...What Deepika has done is she hijacked the prerelease buzz and made it all about something else other than the movie! 

Originally posted by YoursTrulyOne

The movie is a success because of the money earned from satellite rights. Feeling bad that the celebrations went flop. ðŸ¤£

Originally posted by Deepikafan13

Sorry copy pasting a members post on Chapaak's BO on other thread.

So Chaapak is not a flop afterall feel sorry for all the haters having a mini party! 🤣

"From what I heard it needs 40cr for 'hit' tag , 9 cr recovered from satellite rights, weekend looks 20cr. So 40-9-20 = 11 crore to be a 'hit', which is very much possible."

Lmfao which Einstein came up with this box office verdict theory?! 

The moment fans start talking about satellite rights, you should know movie is flop😆

In that case Simran is also not a flop if we apply Ur logic...I feel second hand embarrassment for u

🤣🤣🤣🤣