Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

So Chapaak is not a flop after all! Haha - Page 3

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

I want to know what the satellite rights for ZERO were...I am sure its going to be a blockbuster if we add it...🤣

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

This content was originally posted by: anjs

Doesn't matter if it's a hit or a flop but I agree with @cricketfan. She hijacked the promotions and changed it into political stuff.... Wish she had made it all about the victim and let them take the centre stage

Move would’ve still brought in the same numbers more or less but the buzz would’ve been more about the movie and its content...But  now the whole conversation is about Deepika!

GumGum thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: blue-ice.1

I want to know what the satellite rights for ZERO were...I am sure its going to be a blockbuster if we add it...🤣

Ab toh hit flop TRP jod ke bhi karwate hai. Toh ZERO was a blockbuster uss hisab se.

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

This content was originally posted by: cricketfan1

4+ crores is still a good number for the grim subject the movie carries....Many like myself haven't yet watched the film despite having good intentions...What Deepika has done is she hijacked the prerelease buzz and made it all about something else other than the movie! 

Highway with only 700 screens had the same opening   and plus highway s subject was grim too 

Alia apne intia days main bhi Deepika madam se zyada opening deti thi say a lot

anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

This content was originally posted by: cricketfan1

Move would’ve still brought in the same numbers more or less but the buzz would’ve been more about the movie and its content...But  now the whole conversation is about Deepika!

Exactly, that's what, the verdict would've been similar but intent would've been inspiring..... Laxmi and other victims getting more exposure and Deepika would've earned more respect as a A-list actress who is not afraid to share the stage and the focus with someone less fortunate in life....

Whoever gave her the suggestion or even if it's her own idea, the promotion was wrong...

anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: T3ja

But we will never forget that the super star of millennium's movie opened at 4 crore😆 

Oh that’s quiet sad. Wasnt this DPs come back after 3 something years?

anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Stark_Wolf

The moment fans start talking about satellite rights, you should know movie is flop😆

Best answer 

This content was originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Atleast Chapaak is getting critical acclaim and praise for DP's acting which disaster zero did not. So let's not even go there. 

SASSZS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Lol as delusional as their fav. Keep it up! 

Twinklingmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

This content was originally posted by: Deepikafan13

Atleast Chapaak is getting critical acclaim and praise for DP's acting which disaster zero did not. So let's not even go there. 

Zero ko critical acclaim or chapaak ke half bhi praises milte toh zero superhit hoti. Praises hai, critical acclaim hai phir bhi flop ho rahi hai Chhapaak? Kaha gayi star power🥳