Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

So Chapaak is not a flop after all! Haha - Page 2

Posted: 4 years ago

Sorry copy pasting a members post on Chapaak's BO on other thread.

"From what I heard it needs 40cr for 'hit' tag , 9 cr recovered from satellite rights, weekend looks 20cr. So 40-9-20 = 11 crore to be a 'hit', which is very much possible."

Edited by Minionite - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xROBINx thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Yes its ATBB

Ab khush??

Trijha thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

But we will never forget that the super star of millennium's movie opened at 4 crore😆 

YoursTrulyOne thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

If it does becomes a success , credit goes to the movie itself . Deepika's job was to bring a strong opening number which she obviously failed to do.

Edited by YoursTrulyOne - 4 years ago

This content was originally posted by: YoursTrulyOne

If it does becomes a success , credit goes to the movie itself . Deepika's job was to bring a strong opening number which she obviously failed to do.

4+ crores is still a good number for the grim subject the movie carries....Many like myself haven't yet watched the film despite having good intentions...What Deepika has done is she hijacked the prerelease buzz and made it all about something else other than the movie! 

This content was originally posted by: YoursTrulyOne

The movie is a success because of the money earned from satellite rights. Feeling bad that the celebrations went flop. ðŸ¤£

shogun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

This content was originally posted by: Deepikafan13

Sorry copy pasting a members post on Chapaak's BO on other thread.

So Chaapak is not a flop afterall feel sorry for all the haters having a mini party! 🤣

"From what I heard it needs 40cr for 'hit' tag , 9 cr recovered from satellite rights, weekend looks 20cr. So 40-9-20 = 11 crore to be a 'hit', which is very much possible."

Lmfao which Einstein came up with this box office verdict theory?! 

Stark_Wolf thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

The moment fans start talking about satellite rights, you should know movie is flop😆

.KISS-my-ASS. thumbnail

In that case Simran is also not a flop if we apply Ur logic...I feel second hand embarrassment for u

🤣🤣🤣🤣