Naagin 4

Brinda : Brindev

.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

so brinda saved dev in her naagin form and i so loved that vfx in that scene. you got to feel for brinda here the poor girl has no idea what's going on with her and how her body is transforming into a ichadhari naagin. few days ago she was living a normal life and now her life is anything but normal. 

coming to brindev scene the way brinda was holding on to dev it was as if she needed that comfort, warmness to feel safe and secure. she is scared very scared bc she don't now whats going on with her at all. also i feel sad for dev he has feelings for brinda but he cannot tell her nor express it, he had to leave her so her fiance can take care of her but none can take care of brinda then dev himself. i don't now how she will warm up to him as she just thinks of him as her BFF from childhood nothing else nothing more. i hope she won't go after him to kill him for her revenge.

is it me or nia was bang on when she was transforming into naagin☺️ her eyes and her expression is totally different when she is human and when she turns naagin she becomes RAGE! goldenblack eye beauty is gonna rock the show. finally i am feeling this is a naagin show the thrilling and nail biting scenes is much much better then saas bahu drama. i am really loving this season so far.

+5 for brindev scene for sure and i hope we get to see more of their scenes and understanding in future.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iam-in-love thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Love #BrinDev so much..... 

And yes...Brinda transforming into Naagin avathar....That was awesome... Really loved it....

NIALOVE thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

Surely she will rock her transformation is fantastic

BrinDev Scenes are cutest

NiaDiva thumbnail

So excited for today's episode

Brinda and BrinDev Scenes ❤️

nishalholic143 thumbnail

Love Brinda and BrinDev Scenes 🤩

nishalluv thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Waiting to see more of Brinda and BrinDev

.Shiva. thumbnail

Their eyes lock of today Episode was so cute and adorable 🔥🔥

Nia_doll thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Shiva.

Their eyes lock of today Episode was so cute and adorable 🔥🔥

Yeah they are so cute

.Shiva. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nia_doll

Yeah they are so cute

Yes but she is getting so weak due to the transformation and her body is changing. I am feeling sad she has no idea what’s going on and her mom is busy thinking she did something with her fiancé 🙄

she has questions but no answer yet. Dev tried to give her meds only he was making sure she is feeling better

Sanskruthi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

One thing I noticed Dev turns deaf ears whenever Brinda offends him,  that's something I find really cute,  like in last episode she kept ignoring and he yet went to get that ors ❤️