If Kalank was made with Deepika and Chapaak with Alia?

[Content Removed]
Posted: 1 months ago

Deepika should be doing Takht, Gangu Bai and Brahmastra. That would help these films be a hit.

I would say Alia should be doing Deepika's films, but does she have any? smiley36

Originally posted by McGorgeous

Deepika should be doing Takht, Gangu Bai and Brahmastra. That would help these films be a hit.

I would say Alia should be doing Deepika's films, but does she have any? smiley36

Hai ek Dharma ki. Aur woh bhi Aloo ke director ke hi saath like Chappak. Aur sab ko pata hai how Kjo finished careers of many who were direct, indirect, or future competition to the apples of his eyes. 

It’s a myth that SLB movies are hit cos of deepika..but she is the weak point in padmavat and same goes for kalank as well if it was made with darling..she can’t act which is proven so I don’t think the verdict of kalank would have changed if it was dp....

Originally posted by zoinks

Hai ek Dharma ki. Aur woh bhi Aloo ke director ke hi saath like Chappak. Aur sab ko pata hai how Kjo finished careers of many who were direct, indirect, or future competition to the apples of his eyes. 

Oh right. If it is a flop, Deepika ki Galti. If it is a hit, Ananya is the new youth icon. smiley36

Kalank opened well. It failed because the story was really bad and people ended up not liking it. Deepika would have made no difference. It's also tiring to see her in period roles now.

I think her Dharma movie with Siddhant and Ananya will do well. People will be happy to see DP being sexy and glamorous after a long time. Like Cocktail.

[Content Removed]

Kalank would have bombed irrespective of the actor/actress. Chhapaak would have fared better with Alia. She is suited for such roles and does well.