Let's appreciate #1 - Ashnoor! - Page 2

Posted: 4 years ago

Honestly I've been watching PB since the day it started and I'm always amazed how this young actress manages to get noticed around such powerful performers. 

She's truly an amazing actress. It's hard to notice someone when you have brilliant  actors like Anirudh and Paridhi. But Ashnoor was often appreciated for her apt acting skills. 

I would also like to mention, how tremendous are Anirudh, Paridhi and Saurabh along with supporting cast. I don't think anyone acts better than Anirudh though 😆. He's my favorite. It was such a loss to loose such amazing actors from the show and in such a pathetic way. But I guess, we should make the best out of what we have. 

And we have Ashnoor,saurabh and little Arya.

All three are extremely good actors. They do their parts really well but Ashnoor stands out. 

She has immense talent and I think she will go very far. This post is dedicated to Ashnoor. All the love to her! 

Now I know vultures with hatred would come to post shit  but let the miserables be miserable. 

Let's all be positive and post why we love ashnoor ❤️

Edited by Guneet80 - 4 years ago

I agree with what you said about not just ashnoor but all of them. Even towards the end after pari and ani found out their characters would be axed, they still acted as they did throughout the show. Annirudh was also my favourite from all of them. I’d love him to come back somehow, I think he would have amazing chemistry with Arya. I know that’s impossible though, they’d be no real storylines for him to act out plus he would have to play 40 something and he’s way too young for that. I just like to add that I think the actress who plays lil Arya is tremendous! To be just 8 and learn such lines and look so comfortable acting them out 👏👏 she’s amazing and I love her. I feel like the writers should do something a bit more gripping than just a love story if I’m honest and I hope that we will be seeing some realistic like storylines. 23 years old is a fragile age also with trying to find your identity so I feel like maybe they can touch on it a bit more. It would be nice if they brought back ashok to explore forgiveness after being betrayed by a parent. The future looks good with such young girls doing such a brilliant job with acting at their young ages 

Originally posted by deefy89

I agree with what you said about not just ashnoor but all of them. Even towards the end after pari and ani found out their characters would be axed, they still acted as they did throughout the show. Annirudh was also my favourite from all of them. I’d love him to come back somehow, I think he would have amazing chemistry with Arya. I know that’s impossible though, they’d be no real storylines for him to act out plus he would have to play 40 something and he’s way too young for that. I just like to add that I think the actress who plays lil Arya is tremendous! To be just 8 and learn such lines and look so comfortable acting them out 👏👏 she’s amazing and I love her. I feel like the writers should do something a bit more gripping than just a love story if I’m honest and I hope that we will be seeing some realistic like storylines. 23 years old is a fragile age also with trying to find your identity so I feel like maybe they can touch on it a bit more. It would be nice if they brought back ashok to explore forgiveness after being betrayed by a parent. The future looks good with such young girls doing such a brilliant job with acting at their young ages 

Very well explained. I too feel we can do better than a plain, old love story. 

What if Neil supports Mini to live her dreams again and takes care of arya along with her. 

They could be in a relationship or something if makers are going on a romantic track. 

But shaadi jaisa Kuch bhi nahi. It's just plain boring then. 

Originally posted by Guneet80

Very well explained. I too feel we can do better than a plain, old love story. 

What if Neil supports Mini to live her dreams again and takes care of arya along with her. 

They could be in a relationship or something if makers are going on a romantic track. 

But shaadi jaisa Kuch bhi nahi. It's just plain boring then. 

I hope they don’t show marriage. If they’re intent on showing love it should be dating. The actor who plays Neil (sorry I don’t remember his name) said it’s going to be a new age love story. I wonder what a new age love story really is 🤔 I don’t think mini could go back to travel photography, it would be very difficult to give Arya the stability she needs. I enjoyed the bullying storyline, I feel like they should have gone into more detail about that. In reality kids are really cruel and it doesn’t get sorted out in such a short time. I’ve tried checking online for spoilers but I don’t ever find anything. I don’t know why I sometimes get the feeling when I see Neil with Arya I feel like there’s something more going on there but I can’t think of what it could be. He cares about her way too much way too soon 

Agreed Ashnoor she is very good actress ⭐️ I never watched her any other shows but front of her very well established actors like Paridhi😳and AD❤️ she still give her best 👏 now also she is with SRJ  kudos to her in such a young age she is doing wonderful job 😳👏

Thanks for AT 🤗👍🏼

Did you guys see ashnoors insta story where she bumped into paridhi at the gym? Didn’t look like there was any bad blood there, they were all smiles. I hope the people who called her names and said she’s a backstabber and betrayed paridhi feel ashamed at how they’ve overreacted when in reality pari and ash seem to still be friendly with each other 😆😆 I’m beginning to understand the concept of fandom and it’s insane 🤪🤣

Originally posted by dipali13

Agreed Ashnoor she is very good actress ⭐️ I never watched her any other shows but front of her very well established actors like Paridhi😳and AD❤️ she still give her best 👏 now also she is with SRJ  kudos to her in such a young age she is doing wonderful job 😳👏

Thanks for AT 🤗👍🏼

AD also. It was my first time watching all 3 of them and I would have never guessed till reading on this forum that AD wasn’t a well known actor, he played his part so well!  I’ve seen a few on here say paridhi was in a very famous show few years back? Do you know the name of it and where it can be watched? I’d love to see what it was about. 

As much as I like ashnoor she’s not my favourite. Arya is 

Originally posted by dipali13

Thanks for AT 🤗👍🏼

@bold you're welcome 👍🏼

Thanks for thei AT Guneet🤗

Ashnoor is sweetheart❤️

And she is doing fab job as Mini😎

Originally posted by deefy89

AD also. It was my first time watching all 3 of them and I would have never guessed till reading on this forum that AD wasn’t a well known actor, he played his part so well!  I’ve seen a few on here say paridhi was in a very famous show few years back? Do you know the name of it and where it can be watched? I’d love to see what it was about. 

As much as I like ashnoor she’s not my favourite. Arya is 

Paridhi is in Jodha Akbar serial she was played lead role of Jodha 👍🏼