Chaahat: A RoNakshi Story- Chapter seven updated 23/03

wasuthecrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hi my dearest RoNakshiwaalo. Popping in with a new story, which might be of some parts. This starts in a setup of fast forward to five years from present day track. I usually love happy and fulfilling moments but this one is a different concept,kinda sadistic type. There will be no RoNakshi from the start of the story I would like to say. But the memories will come up till sometime. But I suggest you to gimme a chance please.😳 Personally we all don’t like sad concepts I know, so all the chappals are welcome😆 this is a very brief introduction at the following space,please let me know your thoughts. I love you all,always.🤗

Prologue:Prologue

Chapter one:  Chapter one 

Chapter two: Chapter two

Chapter three: Chapter three

Chapter four: Chapter four

Chapter five: Chapter five

Chapter six: Chapter six

Chapter seven: Chapter seven

Prologue

“Main apna faizla nahi badalne wali mom.”

“badalne hogi pooji.tum uss aurat ki bete se shaadi nahi kar sakta...aur toh aur wo s....” 

“Aunty se nahi uske bete se shaadi karne jaa rahi hoon mein mom...weise shaadi ke baad uska foreign training hein US mein so hum dono wahi jaakar rehenge...so what is your problem?”

“Dekho naa YK....kuch kaho tum bhi...yaa kahi tum bhi sehemet hein iss...” 

“Nishi please...can we just silently solve this matter? Pooji badi hogayi hein ab....”

“badi hone ke matlab nahi ke ye jaakar kisse bhi shaadi karle....” 

“Kisse nahi mom.mein pulkit se pyaar karti hoon aur shaadi bhi usse hi karungi. And that is final.” 

The whole house echoed with pooja’s voice and she turned back seeing everyone staring at the doorway and there she found her brother standing,staring at her, some unreadable looks in his face as always.

“Rohit?!” She took his name.

“Ye lo.agaya.Isse poocho ki kitna galat hein tumari decision pooji.aakhir ek rastogi se apne aapko judchuke hoon naa ye.iss behetar kaun samaj sakta hein ye baat?”  

Said nishi.

“Please nishi enough.what the hell.enough now yaar.” Objected YK but rohit left from there and walked towards the lift.

“Rohit....” pooja ran towards him. But he didn’t stop.

“Bhaiya.” She called him once again and he stopped on the tracks at it. And then looked at her.

“Mein galat nahi hoon,hein naa?”  She pleaded at him.

He stared at her without an answer.

“Bolo naa.” She asked him again.

“Nahi,galat nahi hoon tum pooji.” He said finally. And nishi gave an i don’t believe this kind of look. YK all the time stared at rohit.

“Pulkit achcha ladka hein.tume bohot kush rakhenge...” and he started to walk away.

“Yeah.right.jeise sonakshi ne tume bohot kush rakhi hein. Kya hua aakhir? Margayi aur saat mein tume bhi zingda hua laash karwaayi.”

“BUA!!!”

Screamed rohit stopping at where he was. YK shut his eyes. Rohit was breathing up and down in a burning rage and YK saw ajit and Veena running downstairs hearing that.

“Rohit.tumari tameez kahaan hein? Eise baat karte apne bua ko? Itna uchi aawas mein!?” Screamed Veena.

Rohit turned back without a word and punched to a nearby vase. Then he took his way up the stairs without waiting for the lift.

The vase broke into million pieces shuddering everyone in the hall.

————————————————-

Rohit threw his bag away to the table as he entered his dark room. He took rushed breaths up and down and walked here and there. Uneasy. Unsteady. Uncontrollable. Untamed. He punched the nearby wall as his ears rang with what he heard a while ago.

Margayi aur saat mein tume bhi zingda hua laash karwaayi.

He hit his fisted knuckles against the wall as hard as he could.

“Rohit....”

He heard YK’s voice behind.

He looked behind. And the first thing YK saw was rohit’s bleeding knuckles.

“Kitna khoon behrane ke iraademein hoon tu?” He asked then.

“Leave me alone YK.”

“Har ek din nayi chot rohit.look at yourself.itna satao mat khudko...”

“Suno rohit.i am sorry for what nishi said.uski taraf se mein maafi maangta hoon. Lekin tum eisa nahi karsakte apne aapke saat.if you at least love sona a bit don’t....”

Rohit looked at him with bloodshot eyes.

“Nahi karta hoon pyaar YK,nahi karta hoon mein.” He roared.

“Toh phir uske maut ke baat kartehi tume itna takleef kyun hota hein. Jhoot mat bolo yaar.”

“Bas I cannot buy the fact that she died.i don’t believe it.”

“Rohit.ye koi drama nahi hein,asal zingdagi hein.marte hue log waapas nahi aata kabhi....”

“YK.....”

“DNA sab match kar ke hi uski death confirm ki hein. Sona waapas nahi aane waali hein.”

“You can believe whatever you like,your wish.i don’t care YK.i don’t care.” 

“Kitne dino tak eisa rahenge tum aur?”

Rohit shrugged not answering that. And YK left taking a deep sigh down.and he heard the door being locked behind him.

Meanwhile rohit stared at his own self in the broken mirror. This broken mirror was the cause of the cut at his forearm two three days ago. And today he has bleeding knuckles. He found himself giving a mockery smile at his own outlook through the mirror cracks.

Five years. 

Five years and still the deepest cut inside his heart is still fresh and still bleeding.

Five years old deepest cut by Sonakshi rastogi.

Tum kahenge naa tab bhi nahi jaungi.kabhi nahi jaungi.

What a lie. What a mockery. What a joke.

Aate wakt sab kuch lekar aayi. Rehete wakt sab kuch dedi. Jaate wakt sab kuch cheen ke le gayi.

The mirror cracks were not able to recognize him, indeed. He was not Rohit Sippy anymore.

Nishi bua was right.

Rohit sippy ab srif ek zingda hue laash rahe.

Edited by wasuthecrazy - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mischief thumbnail

OMG! OMG! This is just mind blowing!!

blablabla_mo7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

This is intense! Waiting for it to unfold more, just one request, don’t keep it too many parts and update often. Selfish reader here you’ve got! Hehehehe 

plmzaq thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Superb start

Love it

Continue soon

Arpita05 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Sonakshi is dead??How did this happen?

Rohit is going through so much of pain for the last 5 years.😭

Please continue the next part soon.😊

Edited by Arpita05 - 4 years ago
LoveAnushka thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Ok Wasu! This has me hooked badly! 

But I'm not able to take the fact that Sona died! I think she didn't! Just my instinct telling me!

Rohit! But why is he almost hating her? And what's the big problem in Pooji marrying Pulki? Questions! But updates will answer us! So waiting for an update! 

Prologue is awesome! 👍🏼

justchillalways thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Very different. Hope sona did not die and Rohit is upset only because she left him. 

Pooja and pulkit , this is a great thought.

Waiting for next update

AnushkhaA thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Oh my GODDD!!!!! DONT KILL SONA!!!😭😭

Little-things thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

This is one intriguing prologue wasuu.... 💘💘

But pleuseeee sona shouldn't die.. I am not ready to buy that idea... Just like Rohit.. I know she is alive.. 

But why is Rohit sad and angry on sona... I so don't want him to hate her... Gussa is fine.. 

Maybe all my questions will be answered in the upcoming updates... ❤💕

Looking forward to it eagerly! ❤😍😍

Love,Aluu❤

wasuthecrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mischief

OMG! OMG! This is just mind blowing!!

Thank youuuuuu so much❤️ i am excited to share this journey of RoNakshi with you guys.