ARIYA TS - MY SUNSHINE (part-2, page-3,15/9/21updated) - Page 3

Posted: 2 years ago

Hello guys...

Here Is the next part... 

Enjoy reading...

REASON TO LIVE

After she left I was in dilemma sorry I was out of dilemma ya I was so confused about many things such as who is this girl ya she said she is my crazy fan but still something is definitely intriguing about her specially her eyes they are damn attractive and innocent at the same time. No, I didn't fell for her its just her eyes speaks alot of things which she don't wanna say through words that's what attracting me towards her I was sure it wasn't our first meet , and why she came in to my life? Why she saved me? What is her agenda? what she wants from me? Is she really my fan and want my success or she is also behind the money which I will get after success? Will she backstab me like all did till now?

I know I know I shouldn't have doubted on the one who stopped me from committing a sin like suicide and helped me to regain confidence and shown a reason to live but what can I do? You tell me the one who lost all the hopes who faced betrayal from loved ones can he trust anyone that easily obviously no cause he dont wanna face the same phase again same betrayal again though her eyes clearly speaks that the girl can be anything but backstabbers or cheater never and many more such things are running in my mind but at the moment my mind caught only one thing that is the challenge I made to my parents and she was Ryt how can I forget that they underestimated me my skills my talent they said I can't make my identity. Without their sur name I am nothing without the tag Suryakant Rawte behind my name so today I got the opportunity this is really a very big opportunity which I can't miss so keeping all the thoughts aside I just went to take a shower to cool my mind so that I can rock the stage with my performance

After a relaxing shower of 5 minutes (don't think that I am too fast its just I don't have time otherwise whole day under shower is also less for me 🤭 that's the reason I am so hot and handsome you see 😉 anyway khud ki tareef karta rahunga tho time kam padh jayega so let's continue ) after shower I quickly got ready and went to the hotel where my concert was arranged and straight went to green room to change my clothes which are organised for this concert and I want to talk to sponsors as well about all the issues and I wanted to gain their trust back but there I saw her my sunshine again I was shocked to see her there but I don't think it's vice versa may be she was so confident about me that I will definitely come.
she looked at her watch and said

Sunshine - you are late aapke kapde waha hai jaldi ready hojayiye

I was about to say something than she stopped me and said

Sunshine - myne sponsers se Baat kar li hai they will talk to you after this concert as your fans are going crazy so please be quick

I was just staring at her and thinking don't know what she is an angel or an enemy and how come this girl knows everything about me. Is she reading my mind I just can't understand she was always ready to answer all my questions and clear each and every doubt that to before I ask a question but how come she is able to control me the Arjun Suryakant Rawte oops I means Arjun no one can make me obey according to their wish but here this girl you know well isn't it what she made me do 🤷‍♀️ I came out of my thoughts by hearing her words which shocked me more

Sunshine - aap please tayyar hojayiye concert ke Baad fursat me mere bare me sonch lena mind reader hu ya jadugar abhi bilkul time nahi hai

I just nodded my head in disbelief and thought she was definitely a mind reader but was confused she read only my mind or everyone's but she answered it as well 🤦🏻‍♀️

Sunshine-Sirf apka padti hu ab chale baki ke thoughts Baad me

I just nodded my head and went to change and after that I was sitting in green room and waiting for my entry as the host was entertaining the crowd but I was feeling so nervous it's not like I am a shy guy who fear about crowd but its such a big concert big opportunity I had sung lot of times but still I have little fear in the corner of my heart that if I can't give my best than what? what If my fans don't like my performance? What if I fail as arjun and my parents win? I was totally lost in my own thoughts and fears but as always my Sunshine came to my rescue to show the right path again.

She came and sat beside me and took my hands in hers ( it's not I give my hand to anyone or let me touch but this girl is something different special when she hold my hand I feel like so peaceful and safe I feel like the moment to stop their itself forever) and said as always what she said astonished me literally I tell you she is a mind reader

Sunshine- don't worry sab thik hoga and you will give your best bas apne dil me chupe emotions ko bahar nikaliye it will be the best song anyone who'd have ever heard till now aur jeet Sirf Aapki hogi har haal me so chinta mat kijiye bas apne dil me dabe jazbato ko sabke samne rakh dijiye fans tho judd hi jayenge aapka unse dil ka naata jo hai...

(You know guys when I looked in her eyes to see if the trust, the belief she was showing on me was a lie or any facade but no her beautiful brown eyes are just too innocent too even hold any such thoughts they held so much innocence they are so pure and attractive that any one can forget the whole world to get drown in them uff she always divert my mind from main topic now coming to my story again)

She smiled and pressed my hand to assure me and I don't know how but by looking her dimple smile in that situation also my lips curved in to a smile by seeing her smile

Sunshine- aisi muskurahat se stage pe jayenge na tho sab deewane hojayenge aapke

I chuckled by listening her words

sunshine- acha suniye aapki kuch der me entry hai aap aajayiyega mujhe kuch kaam hai

I just nodded my head and she turned to leave but again stopped on her way and said

Sunshine- All the very best sir just keep your hand on your heart close your eyes and listen what it says phir dekhna sab acha hoga jeet sirf aapki hi hogi Sirf aapki

By saying that she left and soon my name was announced and I went on the stage

At first I felt really nervous by seeing so many people eagerly waiting for me but when I kept my hand on my heart and closed my eyes the view which came in front of me was the one which gave me such a confidence that was never within me before

It was all about the incident which I happened to encounter while I was on my way to the stage when my name was announced I was searching for my sunshine dont know what but surely she spell some magic by her words and smile that take away all the pain and fear from me

Usko kitna dhunda par wo mil hi nahi rahi thi finally haar manke jab stage ki taraf jaa raha tha tab myne kisi ke baat karne ki awaz suni actually baate nahi it was argument between a boy and a girl I would not have went to see who it was but the voice I heard was so familiar so I went to look what was happening their she was my sunshine arguing with a guy who is wearing specs and having curly hair may be he was her friend or may be boyfriend don't know why but thought of her having bf itself make my heart ache

I was brought out of my thoughts by the audience who were cheering my name

Audience- arjunn arjunnn arjunn and all are clapping for me and in the audience she was also one of them to cheer me by seeing her dimple smile my confidence was back and I started to sing the song by closing my eyes while playing my guitar feeling each and every line I sang

Ae dil thehar jaa
Jeene ki koi tu wajah dhoondh le
Ghabra naa gham se
Apni khushi ka tu pata dhoondh le

Tu pyaar kar
Izhaar kar
Hai pyaar hi gham ki dava

Uss gane me mujhe sirf aur sirf sunshine hi nazar aarahi thi what she said to her friend was ringing in my ears which I heard

Sunn le zara
Sunn le zara
Ae mere dil sunn le zara
Sunn le zara
Sunn le zara
Ae mere dil sunn le zara

I was recollecting just what had happened few moments ago

Guy- pagal hai kya tu ri

(Author pov - I know you guys already must have known who is sunshine of our arjun so no need of intro hai na chalo ab sabko pata chal gaya hai tho I can use ri instead of sunshine 🤩)

Ri- wo tho my hu pata hai tell something new shree

(Author's pov- ab ri hai tho usko pagal bolne wala obviously shree hi hoga na 🤷‍♀️)

Shree - Baat ghuma mat ri tujhe kya zarurat thi uske piche Jane ki piche gayi so gayi par waha Jake kya kiya sab khabar hai mujhe

Ri look him and say coolly rolling her eyes- pata tha tu picha karega mera after all bhai ka chamcha jo hai and meri dum (tail) bhi

Shree-my kisi ka chamcha nahi hu ha and teri dum tho bilkul bhi nahi

Ri- tho mere piche piche har jagah kyu pahunch jata hai

I was laughing at their banters they are best friends I guess warna itna openly tho hum boy friend ya gf ke samne nahi hote now I was little relieved that they are not bf and gf but don't know y. 

Shree -my tho bas tere liye wait a minute you are diverting the topic

Ri wink at him and say - and you are getting diverted easily

Shree huff in frustration and say- now come to main topic

Ri- main topic pe hi hu my isliye jane de wo bahot disturb the let me see him (and was about to leave when shree hold her hand and say)

Shree - ri wait meri baat khatam nahi hui

Ri roll her eyes -teri koi baat kabhi khatam hui hai jo aaj hogi Liza se bhi adhi adhuri hi hui bechari ko samaj bhi nahi aaraha ke tere propose karne ka wait kare ya jisne propose kiya use haa bolde, jake usse baat karna mera dimag mat Kha

Shree- don't drag her in mid ok

Ri- than you too don't drag arjun sir yaar

Shree- topic unka hai and I didn't dragged him ok ab baato ki jalebi ban gayi ho tho bata tune apni kahani kyu batayi jabke tune bhai se promise kiya tha ke kabhi tu confess nahi karegi

Ri - myne sach kaha kaha unhe thodi pata hai ke meri story me mera pyaar jo hai wo wo khud hai agar my sidhe kehti tho bhi kya wo mujhpe yakeen karte ya wo ye maante ke my unke liye gayi hu naku unke piche aane wale paisa aur fame ke liye

Shree angrily says- I know ri par tu pagal hogayi hai, agar wo sach me kud jate tho kya tu bhi kud jati unke saath

Ri- wo aisa nahi karte I know na my unhe aisa karne kabhi deti hi nahi

Shree- mere sawal ka jawab ha ya na me de bola kya karti tu agar wo teri baat na mante tho

Ri smiles sadly and a lone tear fall from her eyes and says- saath jine na mile tho kya saath mar tho sakti thi na my apne pyar ke saath

And hugs shree and he consoles her

Hoon pyar tera mehsoos kar tu
Sine mein tere utra hoon main
Chhoo ke mujhe tu pehchan le za
Lamha tera hi guzra hoon main

Ankhon mein teri yeh raat hai jo
Iss raat ki hai mujh mein subha
Kohre ke piche main roshni sa
Tere liye hi thehra hoon main

Dhoondh le jo kho gaya
Main hoon tera woh rasta

The song is actually showing me path I totally lost in my thoughts I just can't beleive what I heard she lied to me and that not shocked me what shocked is her last sentence
"She loves me and that to without any conditions"

Sunn le zara
Sunn le zara
Ae mere dil sunn le zara
Sunn le zara
Sunn le zara
Ae mere dil sunn le zara

Haathon mein tere rekhaon sa main
Lafzon mein apne bunn le mujhe
Aawaaz kya doon
Main be-sadaa hoon
Dhadkan mein apni sunn le mujhe

How can someone be so selfless she was ready to die with me and I don't even know her existence till now and here this girl came to save me or die with me

Main zindagi hoon, jee le mujhe tu
Aansun hoon tera, pee le mujhe
Main khwaab jaisa, toota hoon tujhme
Bikhra hoon tujhme, chunn le mujhe

Dekh le tujhme hoon main
Tu hi mera hai aainaa

This girl made me realize what actually love is. What roshni did isn't love neither what I did is Love as well coz I wanted it to be reciprocate I wanted her to be with me. But my sunshine shown Love is unconditional. It is not to bind any one, it is to give freedom. Love doesnt ask others to reciprocate, neither it ask to love back . It give reason to live . It give reason smile. I sung  the last line by smile crept on my lips looking at her.

Sunn le zara
Sunn le zara
Ae mere dil sunn le zara
Sunn le zara
Sunn le zara
Ae mere dil sunn le zara

I came out of my world by the sound of big round of applause and shouting of my name but nothing caught my eyes or ears except her smile with happy tears flowing down for my success I can't stop smiling myself and I can't express how much I am happy now it's beyond the world by looking at me no one can say that I was going to suicide two hours ago but HER ARRIVAL gave me a REASON TO LIVE.
Reason to be happy, reason to be free from all the clutches of past which are holding me, this new success gave me different enthusiasm,different excitement which gave born to a very DIFFERENT ARJUN, a NEW ME who now have the confidence to conquer the whole world.

Hope you like it...

Dont forget to like and comment your view

Bye take care... 👋😘😘😘

... LOVE SANA ♥ ♥️♥️

Edited by sana1819786 - 2 years ago

Beautiful dear Sana 

Just loved it 🤗🤗

Correct name & beautiful os with a beautiful message & meaning of love ❤😘

Thanks for the PM

Keep writing ✍️📝

Hai

I dont know about the show i didnt watch

But i just read your work.

Its too good i read it in one go you know

Its amaizing 

Your writing is too good 

Keep writing its fabulous 

I have no words too good 

Wow beautiful dear riya ne arjun ke mann mein jo darr thought jo kuch bhi tha usko change kar diya riya ka unconditional love lovely title My Sunshine bilkul suit karta hai fab update dear and thanks for pm

Edited by ruhi1985sheetal - 2 years ago

Simply heart-touching & beautiful. The portrayal of unconditional love of Riya for Arjun & the flashback scenario was so so nice. Loved it...will be waiting for the next, so, update soon.

Arjun got new reason to live let's how story unfolds 😊😊 

Thanks for PM sana di

Love you ❤️

Amazing update

Love it

Thanks for pm

Finally the next part!

Ye Riya toh sach mein jaadugarni hai

kaha kaha pahunch gayi

so he was always the one she loved

and Arjun heard it too

cont sooon

Awesome update 

Love it 

Love how you discribe which feeling... 

Thank you for pm

awesome chapter

wow ariya's first meeting was really amazing 

love the way riya put confident in arjun when he was lost🤗

i feel really bad for arjun first his parents after that those fake friends & later that karan & roshni cheated on him😡

glad riya came to rescue arjun from his problems🤗

arjun didn't if he should trust riya or not as everyone betrayed him

glad arjun heard riya & shree's conversation he felt so happy to know riya love him without any expectation😃

she was even ready to die with him if arjun wanted to die

i'm excited to know what arjun gonna do after knowing riya's feeling for him

continue soon