Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Anachronist

Is the news about laxmi Agarwal being paid peanuts for the movie correct ?

Don't know for sure but there was a news about Chhapak team, including Deepika paying  Laxmi lesser than what should have been ideally paid. Here:

https://www.indiaforums.com/article/laxmi-conned-by-chhapaak-team-seems-deepika-too-is-involved_158261

Also, there was a news a couple of days back that Laxmi's lawyer is gonna file a case against Deepika. Here:

https://www.indiaforums.com/article/laxmis-lawyer-to-file-a-case-against-deepika-was-she-waiting-for-the-film-to-release-to-drop-her-bom_158969

Edited by bashful_moon - 4 years ago
Sociopath thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanya_91

Another delusion soaked propegenda

🤣

(And we don't elect a mass murderer of Muslims as our pm ðŸ¤£)

Propaganda*

Delusion? If am not wrong wasn't your puppet PM confessing in UN that your country harbors terrorists? Mass murderer who? 🤔

Zeal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: 9SakthLaunda4

I am proud of her acting in Chapaak. I love her. Don't expect anything from non-Deepika fans . It's better to stay united as DP fans and not be bothered by people's negativity. There's  a sense of calmness when you love your fav celeb wholeheartedly despite all their flaws. Her intention in producing  the movie is pure and we should applaud her for it. 

Jho haar key bhi jeet ne waley ko baajigar kehthe hey. ðŸ˜Ž

Negativity from non-dp fans???? As if dp fans to phool barsate hai Baki fans ke favorite par.😆

Intentions to sabke pure hote hai... But what does dp fans say about PC association with UNICEF. Tab dp fans applaud karte nhi nazar aate.

Aur Dharti pe aajao. I thought people were hailing dprani for visiting jnu...movie to chali nahi.. Technically jeet ke haar Hui hai na.

Guneet80 thumbnail
Most Comments (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

Another delusion soaked propegenda

🤣

(And we don't elect a mass murderer of Muslims as our pm ðŸ¤£)

First of all you don't elect a PM at all ðŸ¤£

Secondly, might be talking about YOUR PM who persecutes minorities. 

Muslims have thrived in our country and will continue to do so. You take care of yourself and your own undemocratic country. 

briahna thumbnail

the kind of bashing kangana received for her manikarnika here on this forum last year.

eventhough her performance was brilliant, but all the dramas cost the movie. but still with no media, janta ban, such high budget movie sailed with average tag.

now lets have fun with this chhapaak from deepika. for her own greed she ruined it for others, including her fans.

Hilarious to see someone from a country full of jihadis talking about indian government

Guneet80 thumbnail
Most Comments (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

Keep laughing at your own ignorance..lol

Bye.

Yes truly. Bye. 

We don't need or want to see you. ðŸ¤£

And let us do whatever the fvck we want we our ignorance or knowledge. 

Outsiders shouldn't interfere. ðŸ˜†

Edited by Guneet80 - 4 years ago
bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Ronaldo_fan

" right wing audience refused to watch the movie because of their toxic masculinity. Indian men hate successful women( though even women didn't watch it either ). She won my respect by supporting students ( criminals ). she is #MyDeepikaAgain...... Who cares about movie's verdict? she won respect of libetards sorry liberals (suddenly box office don't matter anymore but matters when it come to ones i hate and my fake outrage to look cool on internet, ,   shh i can't say it openly ) "😆

Deepika fans do...

When other actors' movies under-perform, BO is everything, matters not those movies have been reviewed highly by critics.

When DP's movies flops, well so what ???? She has to be given credit for choosing an off-beat topic (FYI the REAL actors have been doing it for long and most of the 2019 hits were content-driven, off-beat  movies) and only critics' reviews are gospel truth (c'mon which critic would want to ruffle feathers and be trolled for being insensitive to the touchy premise the movie is based on?) but BOI is just a quantitative hogwash!!!

Moderator thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
The topic has been flagged for non-compliance with our Forum Rules/Code of Conduct and has been temporarily closed for further review. For further concerns, please feel free to approach any member of the Development Team of this forum! Regards, I-F Development Team