Mahira Ko Bachao task

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

So the next nomination/ captaincy wagera wagera will as well be a great attempt to Mahira bachao from Paras. It’s getting really boring to watch any new tasks because of this special reservation seat for Mahira. Else task gets canceled. I hope Big boss directly nominates her so viewers can actually see a task to completion.

I am pretty sure people who are celebrating Sana getting bashed tomorrow would realize that it is all due to Mahira getting nominated. Mahira getting least votes is not a surprise but BB wants to keep her in the show and Sana's timely flip during nomination task ruined this plan. 

But why do they need to save her again and again ??

Originally posted by Showbizz

So the next nomination/ captaincy wagera wagera will as well be a great attempt to Mahira bachao from Paras. It’s getting really boring to watch any new tasks because of this special reservation seat for Mahira. Else task gets canceled. I hope Big boss directly nominates her so viewers can actually see a task to completion.

LoL I haven't seen Task getting cancelled for saving Mahira & these two has no relationship generally.  😃

Why so much hatred if there is camaraderie between friends? I thought had it been between your favs you would create 20 threads praising their friendship. What's wrong in saving a friend? There's no limit in love but there definitely is limit in hate. Bcoz It's unhealthy 😃  

By the way how many tasks were cancelled due to them? Come up with the names, I will give you the stats for the others, who cancelled which task. 😃

People not having the same opinions as yours are not necessarily haters anyway 

The infamous train task where Paras bent all rules to save Mahira 

Recent House item exchange tasks to save contestants, as always started with save Mahira else we are not proceeding and won’t save anyone 

Captaincy photos task where all three got punished 

Task where Mahira was saved by Paras in secret room 

N many many more don’t see the point of typing them though knowing that her fans will see over it and provide some justification or the other!

And soon will come the Mahira ko nominations se bachao task !

I don't think there is elimination this week. The entire house continues to be nominated as of now.

Once the elite club task winner is declared safe the rest of the house will be declared nominated. 

Mahira Sharma is still unsafe 

Mahira will be safe as long as Madhurima & Shefali are nominated, as she have a bigger fanbase than those 2 & will get more votes compared to them.

Once Madhurima & Shefali are evicted, Mahira will need saving from BB. 

It always been like that.. 

Everybody knows she won't get votes but currently she is safe as madhurima and shefali will leave