RaSim- Discussion Thread 4- Tu Hi Toh Meri Dost Hain - Page 4

Posted: 4 years ago

I can’t even read about the bias ness in this show let alone watch it.

I think we don’t give Rasim enough credit for staying strong through this shitstorm

Originally posted by Chotimotipsycho

Also they showed that slap video and told Sid that people outside are trying to harm him and whitewashed him again and he was only playful and no bad intentions also. 

Why doesn't they give Shukla dozen mobiles, so that he can sit down and keep voting for himself inside the house, outside his Kambal-fambal is already doing everything in her power.

Edited by reel_real - 4 years ago

Originally posted by reel_real

Why doesn't they give Shukla dozen mobiles, so that he can sit down and keep voting for himself inside the outside, outside his Kambal-fambal is already doing everything in her power.

He probably browses net when he’s in SR for his injections 

Originally posted by reel_real

Bold: kaha se aate hai yeh log🤪

I so wish, Rash or Asim yeh dono me se koi ek bol de ki "poore show Ko toh love school bana rakha hai kaha se dikhega Asim"

Wishful thinking, but hope it become true.

Now just for visibility, he has to do chichori harkatein😡

I remember when shukla and asim fought for the very first time and everyone outside and inside thought it might be fake... same weekend Salman told Rashmi you arnt being seen.. she laughed and said...main bhi apne dosto se lad lungi is hafte ( dig at shukla asim.. ofcourse no one knew what their equation would become later )...

I wish this time too she has the guts to say something... ! 

I can't believe BB thinks we are THAT stupid! 

When audiences already even predict what all will be asked to the contestants , know its time to fire your creative team. 

Skipping tomorrows episode. 

Plus we know it will be some over the top rude COTW

Ahh.. same like so called "live audience"😆 

Originally posted by -PoisonIvy-

I remember when shukla and asim fought for the very first time and everyone outside and inside thought it might be fake... same weekend Salman told Rashmi you arnt being seen.. she laughed and said...main bhi apne dosto se lad lungi is hafte ( dig at shukla asim.. ofcourse no one knew what their equation would become later )...

I wish this time too she has the guts to say something... ! 

I can't believe BB thinks we are THAT stupid! 

When audiences already even predict what all will be asked to the contestants , know its time to fire your creative team. 

Skipping tomorrows episode. 

Rasim bhi lade so Asim can be told you only know how to fight? Coz everyone missed his mirror laugh and dope comedy! Yesss

Who will he do it with? Rashmi won’t. And how will he do it? He didn’t even do it with HK. Kaise karega bechara 

Maybe romance the camera😉😆

They dropped hint today using paritosh that, Asim talks rudely with camera🤣

On serious note, I think they want some angle between Asim and Sana, to show audience that what a great catch Sana is, and Asim is trying to break "iconic couple" of BB13

I can’t even read about the bias ness in this show let alone watch it.

I think we don’t give Rasim enough credit for staying strong through this shitstorm

Their journey has been the toughest