Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Precap: Family returns home. Kabir asks who is with Nisha.
Kusum says Bablu and Surjith. Kabir sees Pari and shouts who gave her right to treat Nisha and pushes her away. Yogi also signals Pari to leave... 

Even dadi trying to pacify kusum in today's episode saying jitna kayal yogi ne pari ka rakha tha usse kahi jaada kayal yogi gunjan ka rakha hai. Aakhir gunjan he toh hai na uska pehla pyaar 

In hospital everyone was taking pari help now when she was not able to safe baby... Blame her... .. 

Why didn't family stop kabeer from insulting pari... Pari isn't a servant there.. Jab chahe doormat ke tarah treat karo aur jab help chahiye tab pyaar lootao

Is pari blind by so call love  that she can't see that family  selfishness...

They just cross all limit now... 

Edited by Gaurirane366 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

diya_snow thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

No comment on Dadi ..... finally writer butchered her character too 😭😭 

Now about precap I feel Yogi doing ths purposefully coz he can see Pari getting hurt and he can't stop kabeer so he asked Pari to leave...

Or may be he is scared for Gunjan....but still I feel Yogi dont want anyone to insult Pari now so he himself asked her to leave...

What I don't understand is what writer trying to say....in one epi he showed everyone missing Pari and Pari was Yogi's true love and in another Yogi care for Gunjan more and she is his first love and all.... pathetic....

Hope Pari has some self respect and answer them back or atleast answer Yogi ....Yogi need reality check....

I knew it so called selfish Srivastav family going to use Pari and thn throw her out like a tissue paper.....