Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShinyMishka thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

This just solidifies for me that Pari should leave and never come back to this toxic family. All they do is take advantage of her and treat her like trash whenever it suits them. They don't deserve Pari's kindness and consideration. Even Pari's parents are better! At least they show their true colors on their face! Shrivastavs are just snakes (sorry to snakes, I actually think snakes are pretty cool smiley36). 

rishani77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

The day when I got to know that the actor playing Shiv is one the best buddies of IIM writer I knew that the Sharmas's track won't end that easily so there were no chances of YoRi'q happy ending....Writer is glorifying Prakash, Shiv, Gunjan & torturing Pari even Nisha now that's the USP of the show now. ðŸ¤¢

diya_snow thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: rishani77

The day when I got to know that the actor playing Shiv is one the best buddies of IIM writer I knew that the Sharmas's track won't end that easily so there were no chances of YoRi'q happy ending....Writer is glorifying Prakash, Shiv, Gunjan & torturing Pari even Nisha now that's the USP of the show now. ðŸ¤¢

Yes no doubt we can see that writer is writing for his favorite .....shiv and his family are intolerable but we have no option ...

dusk2dawn thumbnail

This series has become total crap... n writer is like lets start butchering and killing all good things here..

I don’t feel like to watch even for Mudit and Debattama.. I love them still but don’t want to watch in this crap drama.

😡

Edited by dusk2dawn - 4 years ago
ShinyMishka thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Happened to see today's episode. Lmao... Kabir was straight up a cartoon today. Just playing eenie, meenie, miney, mo with the blame game. Point at anyone and randomly make up things about why they're responsible for Nisha's miscarriage! I couldn't even get mad. The whole situation was so ridiculously OTT, you almost had to laugh. Actually, he wasnt wrong in blaming Gunjan, as the whole point of Kabir and KaSha being butchered was to glorify Gunjan and shame YoRi, first with the affair track and now with pregnancy separation track, spurred by Nisha's miscarriage. But writer will run out of material by making Kabir a scapegoat all the time. I wonder who he will turn a gun on next for Gunjan Mahaan? 

Also, Kabir suddenly acting like he gives a cr*p about Nisha and the baby after all he did to her was absolutely not believable. The whole thing with KaSha getting back together after the affair was unbelievable. I hope that without a baby to attach her to him, Nisha realizes Kabir isn't worth two cents and leaves him. But I doubt it, as this serial has become just like any typical one that treats female characters like doormats. I was cheering for Pari to leave. Just go girl! You were so close to escaping from this nuthouse. Then of course, Yogi stops her. ðŸ¤”

diya_snow thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Saw yesterday epi and realized kabeer was not wrong but he was not right also....it's just that out of anger he said it....I can totally understand his condition ...he was right when he said how can they leave Nisha alone thr ...Pari is a doctor she can stay with Nisha ...no need to come to house ....he was right by blaming Yogi Gunjan too...he was right when he said party was for Yogi Gunjan only .....

He just lost his baby and that also in accident and he wasn't thr so obviously his reaction was like ths only..

What I don't understand is Srivastav family.....I mean what they think of themselves .....they r God or something I mean always pretend like they r best and care for everyone but when kabeer was insulting Pari and asked her to get out everyone was quite....

Yes Yogi took her side but it's too late infact he is going to create more problems now...

Gunjan I swear she gives same expressions in all scenes.... always want sympathy and attention....

But what's wrong with Pari ....why she taking all nonsense from family....fine thr was a time when they loved her but to be honest that time also Pari used to help them first and after that they used to return her favor by making food for her or gifting her dress on Diwali...Pari need to realize that if she can ignore Srivastav family insult thn she can ignore her parents fights too.....Paris parents are much better...

My only fear is Pari getting negative in upcoming track....I just don't want her to turn vamp....I had enough of Gunjan...can't tolerate her more...

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: diya_snow

Saw yesterday epi and realized kabeer was not wrong but he was not right also....it's just that out of anger he said it....I can totally understand his condition ...he was right when he said how can they leave Nisha alone thr ...Pari is a doctor she can stay with Nisha ...no need to come to house ....he was right by blaming Yogi Gunjan too...he was right when he said party was for Yogi Gunjan only .....

He just lost his baby and that also in accident and he wasn't thr so obviously his reaction was like ths only..

What I don't understand is Srivastav family.....I mean what they think of themselves .....they r God or something I mean always pretend like they r best and care for everyone but when kabeer was insulting Pari and asked her to get out everyone was quite....

Yes Yogi took her side but it's too late infact he is going to create more problems now...

Gunjan I swear she gives same expressions in all scenes.... always want sympathy and attention....

But what's wrong with Pari ....why she taking all nonsense from family....fine thr was a time when they loved her but to be honest that time also Pari used to help them first and after that they used to return her favor by making food for her or gifting her dress on Diwali...Pari need to realize that if she can ignore Srivastav family insult thn she can ignore her parents fights too.....Paris parents are much better...

My only fear is Pari getting negative in upcoming track....I just don't want her to turn vamp....I had enough of Gunjan...can't tolerate her more...

so yogi scold kabeer ..???? Anyways 

Shrishtvas family are shameless and selfish people... If someone point  finger on them.. They will  all go hulk or emotional create scene there.. But when it come to support non family member... Big disappointed😔

Kabeer anger is something I didn't like from start.. He doesn't realize   he is hurting other people emotions ..... But I want him to apologize to pari .... 

There is nothing left in pari  Character now... She has become a doormat  FL in show now..one side I happy that yogi took stand  for her but other side I want her to stand up for herself.... 

Gunjan no comment.. Hope she delivered baby with no complications or else again pari is there to get blame from everyone.... 

Edited by Gaurirane366 - 4 years ago