So angry with the precap

Posted: 1 months ago

smiley7How dare they once again push Pari away and insult her. This is stooping to an all time low. Even Yogi is angry with her. Shame on the writers 😡

I started to loathe them now... .. 

Nothing can redeem that selfish shrishtvas now.. Sharma and Shrishtvas both family deserve each other... Selfish people...

The family is a load of shit

Pari needs to give them the middle finger and tell them to F off

I m not at all surprised by family reaction infact I expected same reaction from Yogi too....but I m giving lil hope to myself that Yogi doing ths so Pari stop getting insulted again and again...

You know after I wrote the post I did think that maybe Yogi was trying to save Pari BUT the writers will show that Gunjan will show Srivastav's that Pari is not to blame and once again she will be mahan. Don't they get that the viewers are sick to death of Gunjan and Yogi?

Originally posted by KDD95

You know after I wrote the post I did think that maybe Yogi was trying to save Pari BUT the writers will show that Gunjan will show Srivastav's that Pari is not to blame and once again she will be mahan. Don't they get that the viewers are sick to death of Gunjan and Yogi?

Agree they will show mahaan Gunjan again and Pari torture till the end just for TRP aunties & to attract YoRi fans. 

Originally posted by KDD95

Bold-purpose of Pari smiley3and this track smiley24 

Ishaaron Ishaaron Mein