Smriti Irani slams Deepika : I want to know what her - Page 6

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by ~*sindhu*~

Already stated the difference in a previous post. Modi supporter and Bhakt maybe used as demeaning way by some and in retaliation people can be termed as liberandu. libtards, congress bootlickers etc which is anyways is practiced. But anti national, terrorists, tukde tukde gang member, Afzal guru supporter are not used to demean people. It is used to label people as criminals or potential criminals who are a threat to the country. 

I wouldn't go as far as saying they are criminals or potential criminals ... I think it's just used to label their mindset. 

If the claims are valid, I don't see a problem with it. It's like calling a spade a spade. 

The problem we face is folks on either side refuse to call a spade a spade when it comes to certain groups of people. 

Originally posted by guenhwyvar

I wouldn't go as far as saying they are criminals or potential criminals ... I think it's just used to label their mindset. 

If the claims are valid, I don't see a problem with it. It's like calling a spade a spade. 

The problem we face is folks on either side refuse to call a spade a spade when it comes to certain groups of people. 

Speaking against the government neither makes a person nor their mindset anti national.And how is an anti national not a word used for criminals. You are literally calling a person that they are against the nation, they are laws in place against such people. There are rallies being taken out with with slogans that say desh ke gaddaron ko, goli maaro saalo ko. These are slogans for Pro CAA rallies that were taken out in response to the anti CAA protests. 

If the claims are valid it should be limited to the individual or a group of individuals who did so. Problem is that these words are not limited to the actual offenders but generously spread around. For some they just call others anti national as a retaliation for being called a bhakt. Thats how casually u r being labelled as an enemy of ur nation because u called somebody a bhakt. 

P.s: and just incase its not clear who are the supposed gaddars who they are demanding to shoot, this is what is being taught to the children in schools.

https://twitter.com/fayedsouza/status/1215848731515342849

Edited by ~*sindhu*~ - 4 years ago

Speaking against the government neither makes a person nor their mindset anti national.And how is an anti national not a word used for criminals. You are literally calling a person that they are against the nation, they are laws in place against such people. There are rallies being taken out with with slogans that say desh ke gaddaron ko, goli maaro saalo ko. These are slogans for Pro CAA rallies that were taken out in response to the anti CAA protests. 

If the claims are valid it should be limited to the individual or a group of individuals who did so. Problem is that these words are not limited to the actual offenders but generously spread around. For some they just call others anti national as a retaliation for being called a bhakt. Thats how casually u r being labelled as an enemy of ur nation because u called somebody a bhakt. 

P.s: and just incase its not clear who are the supposed gaddars who they are demanding to shoot, this is what is being taught to the children in schools.

https://twitter.com/fayedsouza/status/1215848731515342849

You're diluting the effect of the anti CAA protest and of what the left does, lol. Why have pro CAA rallies started happening ... because of the violence and destruction of public property, for the abuse and slanderous slogans used, and for the misinformation being spread. Even if there is an attempt to peacefully see things through, the Indian left does not want to do that. They are like children who cannot be consoled unless they get the toy they want. 

The left has been calling the BJP government fascist for a long time now. Chal teek hai, that's not anti-national.

The left has been calling anyone who doesn't support their opinions - bhakt, sanghis, gau muth drinkers, fascist, etc. Chalo yeh bhi teek hai. It's not anti-national.

The left thinks the SC of India has been compromised because of Ayodha verdict. Yeh bhi accept karte hai. It's not anti-national. 

The left will believe Pakistani media over Indian media regarding the surgical strike, pulwama, Kashmir, etc.. That's fine as well. It might be anti-national, but I'll give you this one too.

And the list goes on ...

At what point does a rational person look at the left and be like "Oh no, these people love this country so much that they are willing to fight for it." You're not anti-national if you're opposing the government .. but if it's to the point that any action by the government, including those in the interest of the country, are seen as pure evil and must be opposed ... that's something. 

This is the Indian left for you. They don't know what they are fighting for ... there isn't any rhyme or reason to their protests ... it's just a way for create more fear and tension. Either you agree with them, or you're labelled cruelly. The Indian left is a bunch of hypocritical morons ...

(Disclaimer: Indian Left/Left should be read as some people, I am not grouping everyone together). 

You're diluting the effect of the anti CAA protest and of what the left does, lol. Why have pro CAA rallies started happening ... because of the violence and destruction of public property, for the abuse and slanderous slogans used, and for the misinformation being spread. Even if there is an attempt to peacefully see things through, the Indian left does not want to do that. They are like children who cannot be consoled unless they get the toy they want. 

The left has been calling the BJP government fascist for a long time now. Chal teek hai, that's not anti-national.

The left has been calling anyone who doesn't support their opinions - bhakt, sanghis, gau muth drinkers, fascist, etc. Chalo yeh bhi teek hai. It's not anti-national.

The left thinks the SC of India has been compromised because of Ayodha verdict. Yeh bhi accept karte hai. It's not anti-national. 

The left will believe Pakistani media over Indian media regarding the surgical strike, pulwama, Kashmir, etc.. That's fine as well. It might be anti-national, but I'll give you this one too.

And the list goes on ...

At what point does a rational person look at the left and be like "Oh no, these people love this country so much that they are willing to fight for it." You're not anti-national if you're opposing the government .. but if it's to the point that any action by the government, including those in the interest of the country, are seen as pure evil and must be opposed ... that's something. 

This is the Indian left for you. They don't know what they are fighting for ... there isn't any rhyme or reason to their protests ... it's just a way for create more fear and tension. Either you agree with them, or you're labelled cruelly. The Indian left is a bunch of hypocritical morons ...

(Disclaimer: Indian Left/Left should be read as some people, I am not grouping everyone together). 

I m not diluting anything here.No matter why and how the pro CAA rallies began nothing justifies this sloganeering. I didn't question why did they start a rally, I have no problem with that. I m questioning the generalisation of calling every anti CAA protestor as a traitor and demanding to shoot them. For some who vandalises, for some who abuses , does that make every protestor a traitor? Isn't that in a way implying dissent is anti-national. 

Since u have already stated that none of that in your list makes someone an anti-national, I will save my time and not derail into whataboutery here. 

A government is always supposed to act in the interest of the country.But its not necessary that what they think is in the best interest of the country resonates with the other citizens of the country. In such cases if they protest to oppose or question them, then thats their right to do so.  Certainly doesn't make them anti nationals. But when some politicians and their supporters go on and paint every protestor anti nationals, talk about how they will bury them alive if they talk against them and openly boast about how they have shot down the protestors like dogs for damaging properties in some states and demanding the same everywhere else.. that's something too. From Pro CAA rallies to ministers and leaders. Everybody is speaking about how to kill the people who oppose them and that too fearlessly as if they hold no accountability for what they speak to anyone. Are they warning people, are they trying cause more panic and chaos among the masses , I don't know. 

Edited by ~*sindhu*~ - 4 years ago

I m not diluting anything here.No matter why and how the pro CAA rallies began nothing justifies this sloganeering. I didn't question why did they start a rally, I have no problem with that. I m questioning the generalisation of calling every anti CAA protestor as a traitor and demanding to shoot them. For some who vandalises, for some who abuses , does that make every protestor a traitor? Isn't that in a way implying dissent is anti-national. 

Since u have already stated that none of that in your list makes someone an anti-national, I will save my time and not derail into whataboutery here. 

A government is always supposed to act in the interest of the country.But its not necessary that what they think is in the best interest of the country resonates with the other citizens of the country. In such cases if they protest to oppose or question them, then thats their right to do so.  Certainly doesn't make them anti nationals. But when some politicians and their supporters go on and paint every protestor anti nationals, talk about how they will bury them alive if they talk against them and openly boast about how they have shot down the protestors like dogs for damaging properties in some states and demanding the same everywhere else.. that's something too. From Pro CAA rallies to ministers and leaders. Everybody is speaking about how to kill the people who oppose them and that too fearlessly as if they hold no accountability for what they speak to anyone. Are they warning people, are they trying cause more panic and chaos among the masses , I don't know. 

You're not seeing things equally though. The left has an issue with nationalists, but you're stating that they can't be seen as anti-nationalists. 

You're also not seeing how the anti CAA protests had slogans of equal destructive caliber. 

This is the problem with the left ... my business is my business none of your business 😛, but your business is my business, none of your business. 

You're not seeing things equally though. The left has an issue with nationalists, but you're stating that they can't be seen as anti-nationalists. 

You're also not seeing how the anti CAA protests had slogans of equal destructive caliber. 

This is the problem with the left ... my business is my business none of your business 😛, but your business is my business, none of your business. 

Who are nationalists?