New Feature: IF Movie Meter - Page 2

Posted: 4 years ago

Well this section will help us to know about the new movies update. thanks for it

I was looking for the movie “Hotel Mumbai” as I just happened to watch it over the week end ...I wanted to add my review .. about the Terrorist attack in 2008 at Taj hotel ...

But it’s not mentioned anywhere on that Movie page ... or is it not visible because am through my iPad 😲

Are we allowed to create new movie threads here ?? 

Edited by Sutapasima - 4 years ago

addition of this feature is well because we can find latest movies

Yep, ability to find latest movies is a cool thing.

Thank for your tips 

Originally posted by vijay

We have added a new feature called IF Movie Meter. You can check the same on the latest movie release section of the Homepage (scroll down).

The rating is calculated on the Critics and Audience Reviews. However there is a weighted average calculation biased towards critics. We will further optimize the same based on your feedback.

You can check all the critics (publications) and audience reviews at one place and at the same time provide your review also.

I hope our members will write reviews that will help others in deciding whether to go for the movie and with how much expectation. 😊 

Let me know what you think and how we can further improve the same. 

Regards,

this is awesome for movie crazy people like  us 

this is very useful indeed, the new if movie meter feature, thanks to the group!

This is great, thank you for adding

It is already active and I can use it on my desktop.