This is post-marriage Kundali Bhagya, right?

SophieKarim thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Title says it all really...

FINALLY, it is a new day in Kundali Bhagya, everyone gathers at the dining table in the morning, Sherlyn & Mahira serving everyone breakfast (honestly, why is this girl even trying? It’s not like this marriage is going to happen, she’s their na hone wali bahu 🤣)

Rakhi suddenly mentions the advice Preeta gave to Baani when she was her physiotherapist while talking to her and surprisingly, she doesn’t make a face or object Rakhi while she’s talking about her. Instead, she’s smiling? I thought Baani hated her and wanted her out of their lives? 

Obviously, Sherlyn has to butt in and starts talking crap about Preeta and by mentioning her, the mood for spoilt in the morning, Kareena & Rakhi get into a small tiff as usual and she walks off from the dining table. 

OF COURSE, Mahira’s mom (I’m sorry, I still don’t know her name and don’t plan on remembering it either ✋ 🤣) has to intervene claiming that it’s possible the Arora’s called the thieves and set the whole scenario up just for extra drama and entertainment and then... Karan (yes the same superstar Karan Luthra) stops her.

Not only does he stop her, he sticks up for Preeta and her family and claims that he knows them so well, better than Mahira’s family and that they would never set up a scene just for fun so she should stay out of it. Thank god, Kareena wasn’t there to stop him from talking to her in that tone this time 🤣

But wait a second... didn’t he hate Preeta? According to him, didn’t she take money from Sherlyn to let hers and Rishabh’s wedding go on? Didn’t she save the person (Prithvi) who did Mahesh’s accident and not get him justice? Doesn’t she do everything for money and want to hurt them? Is he finally coming to his senses?!

Both Rakhi & Karan stick up for Preeta as well as Rishabh (obviously), Kritika is visibly happy seeing this where as Mahira is fuming. Baani doesn’t say anything against her either. 

And while we’re talking about her... This Mahira really is a desperado isn’t she? Karan was talking about how his mother matters to him the most and out of nowhere she’s like “and what about me?” I’m sorry, who are you, are you his mom aswell? 🤣 

Rishabh talks in between asking her what sort of a question is that and well... he’s right. What sort of a stupid question is that? Of course, you don’t matter to him 🤣

Sherlyn walks of angry and Rakhi calls Rishabh & Karan into his room to talk to them privately, she explains to them that whatever conversation was going on at the table was between her & Sherlyn and that he shouldn’t have butt in. She also claims that she wasn’t scolding Sherlyn, she just couldn’t stand it when she was talking ill about Preeta (I think she’s finally decided she wants her after all 🤣) 

Meanwhile, Sherlyn & Prithvi plan to cause Rakhi harm by dropping oil at the stairs and make her fall down, she vows to hurt her for insulting her.

Everyone steps out of the room, in a better mood including Kareena, Rakhi is about to meet her doom when Karan calls her back and saves her unknowingly instead, Baani is the one who walks towards the stairs answering a phone call and... she falls down (yeh toh hona hi tha 🤣)

No Preeta, the Arora family or Sameer in today’s episode... Today was all about the Luthra’s 🤣

I have a strong feeling, nothing that serious is going to happen to Baani and they might just end up calling Preeta over to treat her considering she was her physiotherapist in the past and has all that experience with her...

Edited by SophieKarim - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MandyTheBlogger thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SophieKarim

Title says it all really...

FINALLY, it is a new day in Kundali Bhagya, everyone gathers at the dining table in the morning, Sherlyn & Mahira serving everyone breakfast (honestly, why is this girl even trying? It’s not like this marriage is going to happen, she’s their na hone wali bahu 🤣)

Rakhi suddenly mentions the advice Preeta gave to Baani when she was her physiotherapist while talking to her and surprisingly, she doesn’t make a face or object Rakhi while she’s talking about her. Instead, she’s smiling? I thought Baani hated her and wanted her out of their lives? 

Obviously, Sherlyn has to butt in and starts talking crap about Preeta and by mentioning her, the mood for spoilt in the morning, Kareena & Rakhi get into a small tiff as usual and she walks off from the dining table. 

OF COURSE, Mahira’s mom (I’m sorry, I still don’t know her name and don’t plan on remembering it either ✋ 🤣) has to intervene claiming that it’s possible the Arora’s called the thieves and set the whole scenario up just for extra drama and entertainment and then... Karan (yes the same superstar Karan Luthra) stops her.

Not only does he stop her, he sticks up for Preeta and her family and claims that he knows them so well, better than Mahira’s family and that they would never set up a scene just for fun so she should stay out of it. Thank god, Kareena wasn’t there to stop him from talking to her in that tone this time 🤣

But wait a second... didn’t he hate Preeta? According to him, didn’t she take money from Sherlyn to let hers and Rishabh’s wedding go on? Didn’t she save the person (Prithvi) who did Mahesh’s accident and not get him justice? Doesn’t she do everything for money and want to hurt them? Is he finally coming to his senses?!

Both Rakhi & Karan stick up for Preeta as well as Rishabh (obviously), Kritika is visibly happy seeing this where as Mahira is fuming. Baani doesn’t say anything against her either. 

And while we’re talking about her... This Mahira really is a desperado isn’t she? Karan was talking about how his mother matters to him the most and out of nowhere she’s like “and what about me?” I’m sorry, who are you, are you his mom aswell? 🤣 

Rishabh talks in between asking her what sort of a question is that and well... he’s right. What sort of a stupid question is that? Of course, you don’t matter to him 🤣

Sherlyn walks of angry and Rakhi calls Rishabh & Karan into his room to talk to them privately, she explains to them that whatever conversation was going on at the table was between her & Sherlyn and that he shouldn’t have butt in. She also claims that she wasn’t scolding Sherlyn, she just couldn’t stand it when she was talking ill about Preeta (I think she’s finally decided she wants her after all 🤣) 

Meanwhile, Sherlyn & Prithvi plan to cause Rakhi harm by dropping oil at the stairs and make her fall down, she vows to hurt her for insulting her.

Everyone steps out of the room, in a better mood including Kareena, Rakhi is about to meet her doom when Karan calls her back and saves her unknowingly instead, Baani is the one who walks towards the stairs answering a phone call and... she falls down (yeh toh hona hi tha 🤣)

No Preeta, the Arora family or Sameer in today’s episode... Today was all about the Luthra’s 🤣

I have a strong feeling, nothing that serious is going to happen to Baani and they might just end up calling Preeta over to treat her considering she was her physiotherapist in the past and has all that experience with her...

You have said the absolute same thing that I wanted to say. aaj ke episode dhekne waala har koyi aaj yehi sochthe honge ki; bhai ye kdb hi haina?? achanak se story mein aise twist kaise??! 😲😆 

@blue - filhaal screenspace fill kar rahi hai 😆 ya phir socha hoga ki aaj karan jaap ke badle karan seva karthe hain 😆smiley37

Aaj Baani wasn't on full on "Hate You Aroras" mode, shayadh kal Sarala ki vaje se bach gayi thi na, so shaayad one step 'Hate you' se 'like you' mode pe aa gaya hoga. 😆

If Sherlyn hadn't opened her mouth today, this whole sudden " We support Aroras " wouldn't have happened 😆 So she deserves a special thanks for that!😆smiley37

''Ramonaa'' I really wanna know how is she infront of her husband, enough of this small small trailer given by this ma-beti everyttime  Doesn't she had enough share of insult from the hall yesterday?? shayad apni tokkari bhari nahi hogi aaj ka quota fill karne chali aayismiley37smiley37smiley37

@red - arrey he has selective temporary memory loss that he keeps on forgetting the things that should have been remembered for the moment, like when he was supposed to love her he started hating her and now when he is supposed to hate her he is sort of falling for her! 😆😆

and about him coming to his senses, from the day Preeta pushed him away from her in the trial room, thoda circuit connections teek hote nazar aa rahein hai. But can't give you any guarantee on that just because he is the Karan Lutra 😆smiley37

@green - the exact same thing that went through my mind when she said that, "then what about me?" smiley37smiley37smiley37

I loved it when Rishab made her shut asking what kind of a stupid question is that? smiley37smiley37 Maybe she, thought now that everyone's talking about preeta and rakhi someone must talk about her too, after all she is their na hone waali bahu and must have thrown her name in the ring smiley37smiley37smiley37

I was actually shocked to see this avtar of rakhi totday. Man she did have some balls today! hope she stays this way from here on 😆

I had a feel that it won't be rakhi who would fall maybe Karan and they might end up calling Preeta as she is his physio in the cricket club, but gira toh Baani smiley37smiley37 chalo acha hai.. Karma is a real bitch! smiley37smiley37

But Mahira witnessed it all, so we have to see how she is using this situation now. is she still remaining as a good person or end up siding with sherlyn to achieve her ultimate goal Karan!!

SophieKarim thumbnail

Originally posted by: MandyTheBlogger

You have said the absolute same thing that I wanted to say. aaj ke episode dhekne waala har koyi aaj yehi sochthe honge ki; bhai ye kdb hi haina?? achanak se story mein aise twist kaise??! 😲😆 

@blue - filhaal screenspace fill kar rahi hai 😆 ya phir socha hoga ki aaj karan jaap ke badle karan seva karthe hain 😆🤣

Aaj Baani wasn't on full on "Hate You Aroras" mode, shayadh kal Sarala ki vaje se bach gayi thi na, so shaayad one step 'Hate you' se 'like you' mode pe aa gaya hoga. 😆

If Sherlyn hadn't opened her mouth today, this whole sudden " We support Aroras " wouldn't have happened 😆 So she deserves a special thanks for that!😆🤣

''Ramonaa'' I really wanna know how is she infront of her husband, enough of this small small trailer given by this ma-beti everyttime  Doesn't she had enough share of insult from the hall yesterday?? shayad apni tokkari bhari nahi hogi aaj ka quota fill karne chali aayi🤣🤣🤣

@red - arrey he has selective temporary memory loss that he keeps on forgetting the things that should have been remembered for the moment, like when he was supposed to love her he started hating her and now when he is supposed to hate her he is sort of falling for her! 😆😆

and about him coming to his senses, from the day Preeta pushed him away from her in the trial room, thoda circuit connections teek hote nazar aa rahein hai. But can't give you any guarantee on that just because he is the Karan Lutra 😆🤣

@green - the exact same thing that went through my mind when she said that, "then what about me?" 🤣🤣🤣

I loved it when Rishab made her shut asking what kind of a stupid question is that? 🤣🤣 Maybe she, thought now that everyone's talking about preeta and rakhi someone must talk about her too, after all she is their na hone waali bahu and must have thrown her name in the ring 🤣🤣🤣

I was actually shocked to see this avtar of rakhi totday. Man she did have some balls today! hope she stays this way from here on 😆

I had a feel that it won't be rakhi who would fall maybe Karan and they might end up calling Preeta as she is his physio in the cricket club, but gira toh Baani 🤣🤣 chalo acha hai.. Karma is a real bitch! 🤣🤣

But Mahira witnessed it all, so we have to see how she is using this situation now. is she still remaining as a good person or end up siding with sherlyn to achieve her ultimate goal Karan!!

🤣🤣🤣

I still think Baani doesn’t like them anymore because of all the information she’s been fed and being under Kareena’s influence.

But wasn’t it Rakhi who started the whole ‘Preeta saving them’ conversation? 🤣

I don’t want to know her name, she doesn’t deserve it 🤣🤣 Her husband really needs to enter now, bas bohot ho gaya ✋🤣 It looks like the track is going to the wedding and man is it going to be one dramatic wedding I mean, the amount of drama there was in Preeta’s wedding, can you imagine the level in Karan’s?! 🤣🤣

Karan ka kuch samaj nahi ara 🤣🤣

Mahira needs to get one fact in her head: No one cares about her! 🤣

LMAO Rakhi has just been up-down-up-down now it looks like an up, she seriously needs to play a role in stopping the wedding now ✋😆

@Bold-Italic: YES! 🤣 She was insulting and hating on Preeta so much the night of the engagement and then left no stone unturned to humiliate her when they came dancing into Kumkum Bhagya hall aur ab uski taang hi toot gayee 🤣 Serves her right! 🤣

I don’t think Mahira is gonna say anything about Sherlyn after all, it’s Sherlyn who’s helping her win this... ladai with her na hone wali sautan aka Preeta ji 🤣🤣

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Haven't watched a single epi since karan-preeta dhoka waali shaadi track. Totally watching today just because of all your reviews. 😃

SophieKarim thumbnail

Originally posted by: sammy17

Haven't watched a single epi since karan-preeta dhoka waali shaadi track. Totally watching today just because of all your reviews. 😃

Karan slamming Sherlyn & Mahira's mom and almost all the Luthra's standing up for Preeta was worth it 🤣🤣

Edited by SophieKarim - 4 years ago

🤣🤣🤣

I still think Baani doesn’t like them anymore because of all the information she’s been fed and being under Kareena’s influence.

But wasn’t it Rakhi who started the whole ‘Preeta saving them’ conversation? 🤣

I don’t want to know her name, she doesn’t deserve it 🤣🤣 Her husband really needs to enter now, bas bohot ho gaya ✋🤣 It looks like the track is going to the wedding and man is it going to be one dramatic wedding I mean, the amount of drama there was in Preeta’s wedding, can you imagine the level in Karan’s?! 🤣🤣

Karan ka kuch samaj nahi ara 🤣🤣

Mahira needs to get one fact in her head: No one cares about her! 🤣

LMAO Rakhi has just been up-down-up-down now it looks like an up, she seriously needs to play a role in stopping the wedding now ✋😆

@Bold-Italic: YES! 🤣 She was insulting and hating on Preeta so much the night of the engagement and then left no stone unturned to humiliate her when they came dancing into Kumkum Bhagya hall aur ab uski taang hi toot gayee 🤣 Serves her right! 🤣

I don’t think Mahira is gonna say anything about Sherlyn after all, it’s Sherlyn who’s helping her win this... ladai with her na hone wali sautan aka Preeta ji 🤣🤣

Baani is not totally into 'we love you Aroras' but yes she is definitely one step down from 'we hate you Aroras'. Although Rakhi started that conversation the person to react for that comment was baani, and she took it lightly and that topic would have ended there without causing any drama there. But sheryln butted in with her hate comment, as usual kareena supported her fav bahu and rakhi gave her back for that (or should we say she gave it back for insulting her fav bahu Preeta 😆)

I kinda have this feeling that this entire is just another set up to make Karan and Preeta meet daily, as the Cricket club thing is over. And Karan is going to follow Preeta as much as possible like a hutch puppy🤣🤣 and mahira will be like a kid who lost her fav toy🤣🤣🤣

I really want to ask these actors are they really not getting tired of this repeated wedding sequences?? since these wedding cards brings in trps they also might not have any chance

If there's another wedding card, then yea we can expect a lot of melodrama, maybe we even will have to witness another hospital case along with a bride swap🤣🤣I'm pretty sure this time Preeta would do that and Karan would secretly thank her for doing so too🤣smiley37

That girl Mahira seems like a thick skulled, no mater how much she witness the facts that she can never be fitted with Karan, she tends to ignore them and decides to be in her own dream land.😆

I don't think Rakhi has the power to stop this marriage solely, when this has to be done by Karan. As long as Karan is going to be like this this wedding is still on!

yea, baani was dancing too much infront of preeta and now the universe is like ab zara nachke dikhao hum bhi dheke! 🤣🤣🤣

In precap, she was having an argument with sheryln regarding this, but i think sheryln will keep her under control showing the trophy that Mahira is never gonna win! 😆

Originally posted by: sammy17

after so many days it looks like sab ki akkal teek hone lagi hai! 🤣

SophieKarim thumbnail

Originally posted by: MandyTheBlogger

Baani is not totally into 'we love you Aroras' but yes she is definitely one step down from 'we hate you Aroras'. Although Rakhi started that conversation the person to react for that comment was baani, and she took it lightly and that topic would have ended there without causing any drama there. But sheryln butted in with her hate comment, as usual kareena supported her fav bahu and rakhi gave her back for that (or should we say she gave it back for insulting her fav bahu Preeta 😆)

I kinda have this feeling that this entire is just another set up to make Karan and Preeta meet daily, as the Cricket club thing is over. And Karan is going to follow Preeta as much as possible like a hutch puppy🤣🤣 and mahira will be like a kid who lost her fav toy🤣🤣🤣

I really want to ask these actors are they really not getting tired of this repeated wedding sequences?? since these wedding cards brings in trps they also might not have any chance

If there's another wedding card, then yea we can expect a lot of melodrama, maybe we even will have to witness another hospital case along with a bride swap🤣🤣I'm pretty sure this time Preeta would do that and Karan would secretly thank her for doing so too🤣smiley37

That girl Mahira seems like a thick skulled, no mater how much she witness the facts that she can never be fitted with Karan, she tends to ignore them and decides to be in her own dream land.😆

I don't think Rakhi has the power to stop this marriage solely, when this has to be done by Karan. As long as Karan is going to be like this this wedding is still on!

yea, baani was dancing too much infront of preeta and now the universe is like ab zara nachke dikhao hum bhi dheke! 🤣🤣🤣

In precap, she was having an argument with sheryln regarding this, but i think sheryln will keep her under control showing the trophy that Mahira is never gonna win! 😆

After watching today’s episode, I have a strong feeling Mahira is going to become negative probably as negative as Sherlyn...

As predicted, Baani fell and it wasn’t as serious as Sherlyn intended. Mahira caught Sherlyn our and confronted her, I thought this girl would have some akal in the end but nope. When Rishabh suggested to call Preeta over, Baani didn’t object, only Kareena did (obviously) and Mahira looked like she was going to scream 🤣 Thank god her chudail of a mom wasn’t in the episode today 🤣

You can’t exactly blame Sarla for being angry over the fact that they had the nerve to call Preeta over despite everything that has happened. Any mum would do that so that’s understandable and well... she’s right.

The Luthra’s don’t deserve Preeta treating their daadi especially after insulting her and going to all ends to embarrass her, I remember saying in a post a while ago, one day Baani will lose her leg for all the crap she’s said and done to Preeta, like you said, Karma really is a bitch isn’t it? 🤣🤣

I’ve seen posts on twitter where everyone is hating Sarla for being melodramatic but I’m actually on her side, who would want their daughter to go to her sasural who not only didn’t bring her into the house on her wedding night but themselves embarrassed her to the core? 

Looks like Mahira is officially teaming up with Sherlyn to make the Luthra’s forget Preeta and start hating her to the core, what a desperate bitch 

If CVs chose to show Sarla making Preeta promise that if they say even a small thing to her, she’ll come back, that means they’re going to end up insulting her again one way or another. 

A rather boring episode today 

After watching today’s episode, I have a strong feeling Mahira is going to become negative probably as negative as Sherlyn...

As predicted, Baani fell and it wasn’t as serious as Sherlyn intended. Mahira caught Sherlyn our and confronted her, I thought this girl would have some akal in the end but nope. When Rishabh suggested to call Preeta over, Baani didn’t object, only Kareena did (obviously) and Mahira looked like she was going to scream 🤣 Thank god her chudail of a mom wasn’t in the episode today 🤣

You can’t exactly blame Sarla for being angry over the fact that they had the nerve to call Preeta over despite everything that has happened. Any mum would do that so that’s understandable and well... she’s right.

The Luthra’s don’t deserve Preeta treating their daadi especially after insulting her and going to all ends to embarrass her, I remember saying in a post a while ago, one day Baani will lose her leg for all the crap she’s said and done to Preeta, like you said, Karma really is a bitch isn’t it? 🤣🤣

I’ve seen posts on twitter where everyone is hating Sarla for being melodramatic but I’m actually on her side, who would want their daughter to go to her sasural who not only didn’t bring her into the house on her wedding night but themselves embarrassed her to the core? 

Looks like Mahira is officially teaming up with Sherlyn to make the Luthra’s forget Preeta and start hating her to the core, what a desperate bitch 

If CVs chose to show Sarla making Preeta promise that if they say even a small thing to her, she’ll come back, that means they’re going to end up insulting her again one way or another. 

A rather boring episode today 

Even i didn't like today's episode..  it was indeed boring!

I won't blame sarala in today's episode, becoz it quite normal for her to react that way. And although preeta will visit LH, maybe this time also she might get insulted. Chances are there as mahira is hell bent to throw Preeta out of Lutra's mind, sherlyn who already hates preeta for being her sautan, mahira's mom who wants her daughter be happy in LH, and ofcourse Kareena who hates Preeta for no reason might team up and plan something which might hurt Preeta again.

Don't be much happy for that 'noodle thallachi' for not being there in today's episode.. but in tomorrow's she might be there on the front row to insult preeta when she visits Lutra House  

Well, I would have been more than happy if something happened to Kareena or Sherlyn, why isn't their karma not being a bitch to them?! Atleast someone's karma got paid back filhaal let's be happy with that for now!😉

For a second I thought mahira might be the next hospital patient in KDB as she was talking about busting Sherlyn infront of Lutras. But sadly she teamed up with sherlyn now. Nothing shocking, we were all expecting this to happen one day or the other!.

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Wonderful post 👏 I forgive you for ignoring punnu baby 🤣 like.his convo with sherlyn had me in splits .."mujhe kabhi kabhi preeta ji achi lagti hain"🤣 n all that "nobody can insult you as long as I am there " and then both come up with traditional vamp idea of spilling oil on the stairs..taaza taaza apne gobar show kzk2 se copy kiya cvs ne😆