Beyhadh 2

For those who think innocent should not be killedp

gaushiv13 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Although I don't know if I will be able to watch or not

But everyone here says that rishi was innocent bla bla

I am now just telling my real life in short my grandpa was killed when my father WS just 5 he became orphan as mother already dead he was wealthy when his father was there but after that he has to run here there to save his life with his sibling

Although he not gone for revenge and we r having a comfortable life but I still see a rage in him a guilt that he was not able to give justice to his father even after knowing who is murderer and my grandpa was killed in most cruel way just for money

And he was killed by none other than grandpa elder brother eldest son 

But tell me if his child is innocent why they not disown their father money when they know it is earned on someone blood why they don't ask their father to surrender

ANYWAY I JUST HAVE QUESTION FROM REAL LIFE PEOPLE

EVERy one cry for justice and give moral lesson but tell me if those child r naive

How you will get justice especially those who got killed under salman khan car or salman khan in order to save himself destroyed the honest policemen life

In EK BHRAM SARVAGUN SAMPANA even more people were ml fan but how that girl was wrong how his family elder who were watching and done nothing and hold grudge for her r innocent and was enjoying money

Anyway its take courage to become Maya to become selfless for justice

As my father was not able to get for his father as he can't go in that round and he has to live for his chikdren and himself and thus he can't do

You can imagine how much courage it will take for her to kill someone

Do you even feel for that girl in flashback what was her mistake and if that girl is capable of killing

If rudra will ever be able to accept his mother crime or his grandma crime or he will find excuse

I am with Maya and after yesterday episode I am not going to ship for Mayra 

As I want Mayra alone to be victorious

But all in all after watching promo we should wait for episode as I feel rishi will not be killed somehow he will be saved  and will come after sometime

Anyway he will get killed even then also I am in for it

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tinurao thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

So true...I agree.. 

Edited by tinurao - 4 years ago
myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I am very sorry what happened to your family 

but Mayas case is very different 

I am not sure what MJ did to her 

But has she filed a complaint against MJ for betraying her or doing something to her or her family-  NO

If Maya fell in love with a wrong man MJ whose 30 years elder to her and he betrayed her, how is Rishi, MJ son responsible for that or that matter hows Rudra responsible for that. 

10 years back Rudra was 20 and Rishi 10 year old kid. They are innocent people who have no idea what their father is up to in his life. So why kill them for MJs sins? Of course if Rudra Rishi were big and had an idea and still supported MJ against Maya than they become complicit to some extent. 

In law only criminal is getting punishment, his parents or children or siblings do not get punishment as per law. 

So if maya is faulted by MJ, take action on him not his family especially small sons who were kids when he had affair with Maya

No human chooses where he is born or which family he is born.

Rudra and Rishi never said we want MJ as father or we want to born as Roy. May be they also dislike MJ as a father as a man etc but they are burdened by loyalty to family loyalty and respect to a father. Its human tendency to show loyalty to family especially parents. If Rudra and Rishi revolt against MJ society will say "what ungrateful sons, no respect for father who took care of them for 21-22 years and fed clothed them etc ". So its catch 22 for them also. 

Have you seen how MJ behaves with his wife, no son or child will like it but yet Rudra and Rishi bear this because MJ is father

See Maya is doing with Rishi and Rudra what MJ did with her actually. Its role reversal. Tommorow Rudra can say "Maya you killed my brother, i will destroy your family kill your mom" this will become never ending revenge than. Is it not?

Edited by myviewprem - 4 years ago