7-10th Jan' 20- Epi Highlights

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

So this week they dragged so im guessing rajeev dies next week??

-Both leads are getting married rudra still has time and im hoping rajeev dying puts the kibosh on all wedding planning at least from ahanas side. Though the way she is who knows lol Rudra really caved in fast he needs to show the same attitude and strength he shows others to his dad otherwise he will never be happy. Preesha on the other hand seems to so happy and yuvraj is playing the good perfect guy and i guess the accident is gonna cause the wedding to postpone maybe? I wonder what will yuvraj do once rajeev dies and he seems to be getting the judge job will he still marry her ? will he keep the saransh paternity secret coz rajeev is gone?

-Preeha and rudra now have their besties together so more interactions and most likely matchmaking from them in the future lol bubbles and bunty sound so funny though lol I hope they keep them around, the show needs lightheartedness with rajeev dying coming up. 

-Rudra today said how preesha makes him go mad which is so unlike his personality lol I guess she brings out the crazy in him for some reason coz most people act like his fans or his dad bullies him so it must be weird to be hated so much lol I think rudra brings out the worse in preesha too otherwise she is a nice calm person but becomes very rude and arrogant around rudra. Future is looking crazy for these two lol 

-Rajeev ugh what are you doing dude tell your brother you both can catch yuvraj together but no he wants hide this secret. His dad controls everything the guy can't even get money out so ridiculous. Is rajeev ashamed that he let his pregnant lover go off on her own or him having an affair or what? Does he know there is a kid out there that is his? Rajeevs cowardice unfortunately ruined his, mahima and now his poor sons life. Will he ever know about saransh before he dies or will his death just leave massive destruction in its wake?

-Yuvraj is like this criminal mastermind i guess lawyers can make the best crooks coz they know the way to circumvent the law lol His too sweet avatar is so annoying man I really want rudra to smack him around. Preesha loving this guy is bad enough imagine once rudra loves her he will have to deal with the reality of yuvraj lol

-Another rivalry lol ahana and vasu ugh I guess rudra will save vasu on monday from the stupid singing thing and she might even start liking him lol also they can bond in the future over their love for music lol maybe she can give balraj some music lessons lol  Don't think preeshas dad will melt this easily coz preesha is just like him and so they both gonna hate rudra for a long time lol 

(for a sec i thought vasu would sing like paros mom in devdas and then curse ahana lol we know something bad will happen so that would make more sense and be dramatic at the same time lol)

-Saransh the kid is so happy he was getting a dad yuvraj played him good but you can see his liking rudra as an idol will help him accept rudra in the future i bet the medal gift will find its way to rudra lol

-Rudra is smart even with having no clues he got to the main culprit but rajeev will not tell him and get killed. Will he think preesha was in on it and with her accepting the accident responsibility it will get worse. Saw some pic with saransh with bandages so is that accident related?

Hopefully next week we get somewhere this week set up the weddings of the leads lol we know where that is going and of course the mastermind schemes of yuvraj lol

Edited by manny136 - 4 years ago
Posted: 4 years ago

Thanks so much for the recap. I kinda stopped watching.. don’t know it didn’t hold my attention... 

I really hope it doesn’t go the forced marriage he treating her badly track... it is so overdone ... anyways.. only time will tell

Thanks again. This forum is pretty quite for an ekta show that has just begun .. that’s quite rare... also given that this one followed such a popular show.. 

🙏🏽