Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MayaNation20 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: _OrChiD_

Again Maya is murderer . What's new in this MayaAgainMurderer? Wanted her to be mind gamer but kya kare. Same ghisa pita story. Nonsense!!!!  

ugh same sh*t from season one lmao ðŸ¤ª

MayaNation20 thumbnail

i also feel like it's a nightmare maya had tbh ðŸ¤£

libran90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Thriller show hai yaar, everyone promoted it as dark. So darkness is what you are getting. Didn't we all sign up for this. We were all interested in Mrityunjay vs Maya. Wahi to hone wala hai na...

And since it is a thriller, twist in the tales bhi hote hai. You never know, CVs may surprise us with Rishi.

Let's watch it as promoted, without too much expectations. 

Minionite thumbnail

The fact that they showed this in the promo makes me believe that it's not real. They would never reveal something this big in the promo. If they wanted to show Rishi's death, they would have shown Maya saying "usne mere bache ki jaan li thi, toh jaan ke badle jaan" and then scene change to people in white. That's it. Leave us hanging. Don't show the Roys or anything. Then I would have believed it more that there is a death in Roy family.

Here I'm thinking it might be a kidnapping that is made to appear to look like a death. As Maya said once "tumhe band karke rakhna parega", this is what will happen. For MJ nothing is worse than finding out Rishi is dead but not having the body to mourn over. And, at the right time, Rishi will be brought back out.

It would be the perfect twist as well. Maya keeps Rishi locked away for him to learn MJ's reality and when he has been completely "brainwashed", then unleashing him on MJ. MJ would celebrate his return and while it would appear that Rishi is still MJ's son, in reality he will become Maya's weapon.

Edited by Minionite - 4 years ago
Rara22 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I will only say I don't believe Beyhadh's promo. They will always be promoting something else and the back story is something else. Plus, they have surprised me so many times and the plot is always twisted somewhere so I don't believe Rishi will die. Plus the funeral scene could be a flashback of once upon a time. We did not see MJ or Antara in white. Well, of their son died, all the family should be around right? 

MayaNation20 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Minionite

The fact that they showed this in the promo makes me believe that it's not real. They would never reveal something this big in the promo. If they wanted to show Rishi's death, they would have shown Maya saying "usne mere bache ki jaan li thi, toh jaan ke badle jaan" and then scene change to people in white. That's it. Leave us hanging. Don't show the Roys or anything. Then I would have believed it more that there is a death in Roy family.

Here I'm thinking it might be a kidnapping that is made to appear to look like a death. As Maya said once "tumhe band karke rakhna parega", this is what will happen. For MJ nothing is worse than finding out Rishi is dead but not having the body to mourn over. And, at the right time, Rishi will be brought back out.

It would be the perfect twist as well. Maya keeps Rishi locked away for him to learn MJ's reality and when he has been completely "brainwashed", then unleashing him on MJ. MJ would celebrate his return and while it would appear that Rishi is still MJ's son, in reality he will become Maya's weapon.

I wish ðŸ˜­ but this is ITV we're talking about ðŸ¤¢

Edited by MayaNation20 - 4 years ago
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

I hope this Rishi character is gone from the show now  lol I find him highly irritating. 

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 4 years ago
MochaQueen thumbnail

i dont believe rishi would die so soon...could this promo be misleading?

Edited by heavenlybliss - 4 years ago
alizia_malik thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I don't think Rishi will die. Something is missing and they are just trying to attract the audience. Not that I am expecting exactly happy happy endings but I do believe Rishi has lot to do in the show. He can't die just yet. If he does then CVs are stupid to take the same ghisaa pita route. 

IF it does happen then most probably MJ and Maya both will die by the end and Ruan will survive. Gyi MayRa ship titanic's way. I can't imagine Rudra accepting her after Rishi's death and frankly i wouldn't want that for him. Creators don't be fool, bring some twist not murder. Read some mystery books.. Idea hi chura la original nhi mil rha toh. 

Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: MayaNation20

I wish ðŸ˜­ but this is ITV we're talking about ðŸ¤¢

Still. I don't think they would show something so major in a promo. And I don't mean just because it's Beyhadh 2, I mean in general. Whether crime, reality, or daily, usually such promos are meant to get TRPs. Episodes mein bilkul opposite hota hai yah actually mein babaji ka thullu milta hai.