Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MistyDawn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: pomegranate

Me thinks we both are crazy and in denial

I don't think Im crazy in believing that promos are misleading coz more often than not they are.. and Im not in denial that this show is a dark thriller but Rishi's death at this point doesn't make sense to me..not saying Im ruling it out altogether or in future..

Rara22 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yes yes, I want the makers to surprise us😛. So bored of the same ghisa-phita stories they show on ITV. Beyhadh 2, make sure you all do something different.....

prernahazra thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MistyDawn

Rajat said, ye sab mayajaal hai, aage bohot twists ane wale hain.. if his character were to die why would he talk about future twists? also none of the casts talk about death.. only the reporters are saying.. So I am still hopeful Rishi will not die.. but if he indeed does, MayRa can not or rather should not happen.. 

Isn’t it obvious that he won’t die... if he had to bid goodbye to the b2 cast... they would have arranged some farewell party for Rajat. Since nothing as such has happened I believe that the Cv and the media or the PR team are trying play with our minds 

Priya-Anand thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

omg this show is unpredictable and adventures ðŸ˜›

pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: prernahazra

Isn’t it obvious that he won’t die... if he had to bid goodbye to the b2 cast... they would have arranged some farewell party for Rajat. Since nothing as such has happened I believe that the Cv and the media or the PR team are trying play with our minds 

Usually PH or creative team won't allow actors to leak such news before the telecast of the episode ...Also he didn't post any pics or bts videos from the shooting location from many days

MargaritaLover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
MochaQueen thumbnail

i think myra will fall for rishi