So much wrong in this statement by Anupama #Chapaak - Page 2

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by Maraka_Musso89

I don't think it's about finding acid attacks surivers beautiful it's more about saying they aren't. It's uncalled for as acid attacks victims didn't purposelly become the way they are. Their life is a struggled because of people like Anupama who say this kind of thing.  

It's not the first time Anupama made an untasteful statement about their looks.

And I'm sorry but praising Deepika because she "dared" to look ugly is uncalled for especially since it's in fact a prothestic.

It will be more apt to praise her for her acting if there is any... 

An acid attack victim is always suffering and has to go through numerous operation  as acid keeps on attacking their organs.

THIS!!

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by cougarTown

i agree to it..

i am just saying..we don't always have to find them beautiful but at least we don't have to be vocal about it either..like saying things like..how scared were you ..or how did you unbeautify yourself on national tv more so..can come across as insensitive..may be not for us..but for those who may have been through it

having said that..yes it is not cool to mock any one for looks..and yes IF in particular indulges in that..we all do..won't take that away and won't call it right either..

May be the sentence could have been framed in a better way, like "How was it playing this character, as looks way different from the glamorous roles we have always seen you play?" Should have let Deepika answer it instead of putting words in her mouth.