Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Vedika exposed, segment.

Kaira_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Segment:

Kartik and Naira plan on moving to another country. Kartik is packing his bags and makes sure Vedika follows him outside. Kaira hug, put the bags in the car and are about to drive off but are stopped by Vedika. 

Vedika calls the entire family outside and accuses Kaira of cheating her. Kartik says I can’t live without Naira etc. They then tell everyone about Vedika’s truth. 
Apparently Vedika mentions about their wedding but Kartik has already tricked her into signing the divorce papers (😂).
Anyways, Vedika is forgiven but everyone and she leaves. 

Elsewhere, Kaira are dressed as bride and groom and are celebrating their wedding day. 

Edited by Kaira_123 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

So Dr. Pallavi and vedika are just let off the hook. What message is this show sending out. That you can just use money to make desperate people sell their body organs ...and that doctors who’ve taken oaths to protect patients ..can go about lying and doing their own manipulative deeds,, This is so disappointing...vedika and Pallavi really deserved some punishment from the law..

Kaira_123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indira1211

So Dr. Pallavi and vedika are just let off the hook. What message is this show sending out. That you can just use money to make desperate people sell their body organs ...and that doctors who’ve taken oaths to protect patients ..can go about lying and doing their own manipulative deeds,, This is so disappointing...vedika and Pallavi really deserved some punishment from the law..

Yes Mohsin said the family rebukes her but at the same time they remember everything she did for them over the past 5 years. He says they tell her they won’t report her and the matter will be dismissed right there and then, they will support her financially and all but she has to move on, but she can’t do that by staying in the same house as Kaira. 

Dadi and Naira even hug her before she leaves 🙄. 

It’s ridiculous that Pallavi being a doctor won’t be held accountable for her deeds. She needs to be punished and her licence needs to be taken away from her. 

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Kaira_123

Yes Mohsin said the family rebukes her but at the same time they remember everything she did for them over the past 5 years. He says they tell her they won’t report her and the matter will be dismissed right there and then, they will support her financially and all but she has to move on, but she can’t do that by staying in the same house as Kaira. 

Dadi and Naira even hug her before she leaves 🙄. 

It’s ridiculous that Pallavi being a doctor won’t be held accountable for her deeds. She needs to be punished and her licence needs to be taken away from her. 

lol...you know what they’ve done..they given vedikas character an open ending...if they want they can bring her character back at any time with any new storyline ..Gosh...this vedika has truly been the most loved character by the writers and makers ...even when the actress wants to leave they don’t really give the character a complete ending..So now karthik has an ex wife roaming around 🤦🏽‍♀️

Fari_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

lol...you know what they’ve done..they given vedikas character an open ending...if they want they can bring her character back at any time with any new storyline ..Gosh...this vedika has truly been the most loved character by the writers and makers ...even when the actress wants to leave they don’t really give the character a complete ending..So now karthik has an ex wife roaming around 🤦🏽‍♀️

At least she’s an ex now 🤦🏻‍♀️😂. 

J.s thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Yeah, saw the segment now.. finally jo dil ki buri nahin hai unn madam ke kiye ka white wash ho gaya🙄 bas story ko one month aur khinch ke , Vedika ke saath bura kar rahe hai uss guilt se haath dho liye.. par Vedika toh mahan hi rahi.. jo chup chap kaira ko sab saup ke chali gayi😏😑

I don’t understand why Kartik and everyone is saying again and again that when Naira was not there, vedika took care of the entire family... bullshit.. are they kids?? That vedika took care of them.. they are saying that the whole family was in depression because of Naira death and vedika was taking care of the family at that time.. I mean🤷🏻‍♀️ 5 years.. full family?? And why vedika.. what were Surekha and Swarna doing? When they showed the story after leap, I didn’t see that vedika has taken full charge of taking care of the family.. Kartik was not even looking at her as friend after five long years.. yeh kesa ghar sambhala madam ne? They just want to give this excuse to audience for forgiving vedika for her criminal activity .. god.. I hate it😠

Edited by J.s - 4 years ago
Fireiswithinus thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I wanted an ending ... but not this where writers wont even show her face. They are using her duplicate ? This is the closure  ? Where. Person so cunning and is trading organs is treated like this ? With tears of happiness and hugs  ? I cant believe they gave such ending just because pankhuri wanted a swift ending...i cant beleive  kartik doesnt know still that the one who initated the divorce was vedika...the one who threatened kairavs life was vedika...and the one who gave so much trouble and did crimes is forgiven so easily ? I still rememver naira being taunted slapped thrown out for every single stupid mistake or even when it was not her mistake. This is so unfair...i wanted to see her expressions. Huh. WhT happened to nothing is bigger then the show.....? 

Anywas glad its finally over.

jannatsara thumbnail

Originally posted by: J.s

Yeah, saw the segment now.. finally jo dil ki buri nahin hai unn madam ke kiye ka white wash ho gaya🙄 bas story ko one month aur khinch ke , Vedika ke saath bura kar rahe hai uss guilt se haath dho liye.. par Vedika toh mahan hi rahi.. jo chup chap kaira ko sab saup ke chali gayi😏😑

I don’t understand why Kartik and everyone is saying again and again that when Naira was not there, vedika took care of the entire family... bullshit.. are they kids?? That vedika took care of them.. they are saying that the whole family was in depression because of Naira death and vedika was taking care of the family at that time.. I mean🤷🏻‍♀️ 5 years.. full family?? And why vedika.. what were Surekha and Swarna doing? When they showed the story after leap, I didn’t see that vedika has taken full charge of taking care of the family.. Kartik was not even looking at her as friend after five long years.. yeh kesa ghar sambhala madam ne? They just want to give this excuse to audience for forgiving vedika for her criminal activity .. god.. I hate it😠

dil ka baat👏👏

Fari_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Fireiswithinus

I wanted an ending ... but not this where writers wont even show her face. They are using her duplicate ? This is the closure  ? Where. Person so cunning and is trading organs is treated like this ? With tears of happiness and hugs  ? I cant believe they gave such ending just because pankhuri wanted a swift ending...i cant beleive  kartik doesnt know still that the one who initated the divorce was vedika...the one who threatened kairavs life was vedika...and the one who gave so much trouble and did crimes is forgiven so easily ? I still rememver naira being taunted slapped thrown out for every single stupid mistake or even when it was not her mistake. This is so unfair...i wanted to see her expressions. Huh. WhT happened to nothing is bigger then the show.....? 

Anywas glad its finally over.

Well the show has to go on even if the actress is unavailable to shoot. Anyways, we will be getting her bechari expressions in the show. 

Dude forget about Vedika’s deeds, what about Kartik knowing Naira came back after the accident? What about Naira knowing that she only heard part of Kartik’s conversation with Mihir? I am glad things are sorted between Kaira and they will finally reunite but these things were integral to the separation yet they were conveniently overlooked. 
Kartik didn’t question Naira out of nowhere, there was a month’s worth of built-up. Wish they had touched upon Kartik’s inner struggle and self-doubt which led him to ask Naira that question. Naira had her own reasons of staying away for 5 years, she even came back to stop the marriage, but none of that was mentioned.
Everything was easily overlooked and it all became about Vedika, her insecurities/jealousy, her backstory which added nothing to the storyline, her cheap tactics to keep her marriage alive. Even Kaira’s wedding functions were ruined to cater to her useless feelings. 

Anyways, no point in venting now. It will be fresh start for Kaira and hopefully the writers will get their sense of rationality back. 

ltelidevara thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

What I feared happened. Ladli Vedika is let off ..safely..she may grace the story anytime she wants to cause headache. And Pallavi..Less said the better..How could Kartik leave her free? 

Most glorious end...no no break to Vedika Madam.