Chal Ghar Chale - Malang | ARK, Disha - Page 2

Posted: 4 years ago

this song is a masterpiece after tum hi ho banjaara tum hi aana tujhe kitna chahane lage for me❤

what a beautiful song and lyrics just touched my heart whoever in love or gone or going through a heartbreak this song is the perfect pick...arjit nails it bringing in the emotions in the song to complement ARK-disha chemistry

coming to performance,seriously i feel like hitting ARK head🤦🏻‍♀️does he even know that he is such a natural actor why he is not signing more films he looks so handsome and dashing at the same he plays the character convincingly and naturally and his chemistry with disha is so beautiful and hot they look gorgeous together

when i saw the trailer i don't understsnd what is happening but the songs will be a BB...the album will be BB and ARK-disha chemistry will be appreciated and loved

Mohit Suri movies  must have good songs !!

Loved it.. ♥️

ARK is such a gorgeous man 😍

ARK-Disha have a great chemistry too, seems like the movie will be an interesting watch. 

chemistry and song both are lit

ARK is just love in it❤this man doesn't even realise that he is such a gorgeous man since he is just epitome of simplicitythis song and his chemistry with disha is magic🔥❤and the bed scene the way he looks at disha gosh he has such a natural expression on his face and his eyes speak volume and makes the scene so real and beautiful..ethreal is the word

the long hair look is so suited him make him even more dashing❤

Edited by Mages - 4 years ago

My cutie is back to working some more. Hope he sticks around and not disappear again.smiley40

Ha. They should go home and do those chumma chatti instead polluting sea . Poor nemo had to see all that palng tod malang aasan

Originally posted by Tinaa11

My cutie is back to working some more. Hope he sticks around and not disappear again.smiley40

knowing him so well he will definitely vanish...

but thank god he has malang and sadak 2 coming out in 2020

Edited by Mages - 4 years ago

If this is just the beginning then this is is going to have chartbuster album. Will definitely help the movie at the boxoffice.