Chal Ghar Chale - Malang | ARK, Disha(Page 2)

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by Tinaa11

My cutie is back to working some more. Hope he sticks around and not disappear again.smiley40

knowing him so well he will definitely vanish...

but thank god he has malang and sadak 2 coming out in 2020

Edited by Mages - 2 months ago

If this is just the beginning then this is is going to have chartbuster album. Will definitely help the movie at the boxoffice. 

i declare this song as the best song for 2020 no other song coming out can beat this song with the way arjit sang it just use the headphone and listen w/o you knowing it brings tears to the eyes with such a heartwarming lyrics being written by sayed quadri and mithoon just nails it with the instrument and icing on cherry ARK-Disha chemistry they simply looks gorgeous togetheršŸ”„ā¤

I am addicted to the song just can't stop listening to it at all,such a beautiful those who are in love and those who loss their love this song is the melody and medicine to it

i always though arjit can't beat Tum Hi Ho but he proved me wrong this is on all different level with the feel and emotions of the song and its scenes the strong love and passion b/w ARK-Disha characters and the pain too

Holy shit ARK is so freaking hot in this. Goddaaamn I wanna rip his clothes off 

Great song 

A much better version of Marjaavan! Whatta song and ARK looks so hawt, Disha is good too, never thought I'd say that!

Disha's neck is smiley27. It's long and elegant and she has a face of an angel. Those fragile neck pieces look good on her.

This movie gives me Ek villain vibes. Shraddhu ne over acting ki Ek villain mein but Disha is sweet in Malang.

ARK smiley42

Aditya Roy Kapur Disha Patani Malang