Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Chal Ghar Chale - Malang | ARK, Disha - Page 2

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

i declare this song as the best song for 2020 no other song coming out can beat this song with the way arjit sang it just use the headphone and listen w/o you knowing it brings tears to the eyes with such a heartwarming lyrics being written by sayed quadri and mithoon just nails it with the instrument and icing on cherry ARK-Disha chemistry they simply looks gorgeous together🔥❤

I am addicted to the song just can't stop listening to it at all,such a beautiful those who are in love and those who loss their love this song is the melody and medicine to it

i always though arjit can't beat Tum Hi Ho but he proved me wrong this is on all different level with the feel and emotions of the song and its scenes the strong love and passion b/w ARK-Disha characters and the pain too

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7

Holy shit ARK is so freaking hot in this. Goddaaamn I wanna rip his clothes off 

w4always thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

A much better version of Marjaavan! Whatta song and ARK looks so hawt, Disha is good too, never thought I'd say that!

SakuraKakashi thumbnail

Disha's neck is âť¤ď¸Ź. It's long and elegant and she has a face of an angel. Those fragile neck pieces look good on her.

This movie gives me Ek villain vibes. Shraddhu ne over acting ki Ek villain mein but Disha is sweet in Malang.

altgr thumbnail

Beautiful song.

Looking forward to other songs of the album. Malang and Aaj Kal are two February releases expected to have good music.

Meaveh thumbnail

They both have great chemistry

Tyagisaab thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Didn't think a song would top Tum Hi Aana for a while but this song is honestly something else, Mohit suri may make bad films but his soundtracks are always amazing, he also does a great job of fleshing out the romance of the lead actors ( Ek Villain etc..) Which is something that Marjaavan sorely lacked

ARK and Disha actually looked and acted great in this song!!!

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Am I the only one who feels like this song isn’t great at all? 

It’s so boring and makes you sleepy. Doesn’t evoke any emotion. It’s nowhere near Aashiqui2, EV or even Kabir Singh

just cuz it’s not a remake sab uchal rahe hai 

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 4 years ago
Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

This content was originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Am I the only one who feels like this song isn’t great at all? 

It’s so boring and makes you sleepy. Doesn’t evoke any emotion. It’s nowhere near Aashiqui2, EV or even Kabir Singh

just cuz it’s not a remake sab uchal rahe hai 

+1

only good thing about song is ARK. 

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

This content was originally posted by: Tyagisaab

Didn't think a song would top Tum Hi Aana for a while but this song is honestly something else, Mohit suri may make bad films but his soundtracks are always amazing, he also does a great job of fleshing out the romance of the lead actors ( Ek Villain etc..) Which is something that Marjaavan sorely lacked

ARK and Disha actually looked and acted great in this song!!!

I agree mohit's film are boring and not my cup my tea but his sense of music is definitely my cup of tea and his way of showing roamnce is intense and passionate but gosh he makes it gloomy and dark turn it into a tradgedy that annoys me

Aashiqui 2 EK Villain Hamari Adhuri Kahani and i guess Malang too...🤦🏻‍♀️there is  no happy ending