A message for Mr Nishant Malkani !!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago
This is a request to Nishant please enough now .. Better to quit with dignity rather than being a pice of trp grabber. .Akshat jindal is DEAD ..and you will be always remembered for giving soul and life to AKSHAT JINDAL......but as a fan we are tired now ....atleast for us .....!!! Thank you !

Originally posted by Ajgud

This is a request to Nishant please enough now .. Better to quit with dignity rather than being a pice of trp grabber. .Akshat jindal is DEAD ..and you will be always remembered for giving soul and life to AKSHAT JINDAL......but as a fan we are tired now ....atleast for us .....!!!Thank you !
I think as fans we should rather support him,its a foul play with him,we should not criticise his role anymore 

Originally posted by Sangitaluthra

I think as fans we should rather support him,its a foul play with him,we should not criticise his role anymore 

I am not criticising him not character and we all can see what's going on and he still playing blunt eye what making me sad and mad if someone don't know to respect you and your art better to leave with dignity rather than being a furniture and eating his or her True talent and hard work ..sadly This industry don't value to talent and ART ....true and bitter fact !