•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

From the younger generation, only shraddha and kriti sanon can be in her league in terms of beauty 

Such a stunner. Really gorgeous. 

I hope she gets better films offered to showcase her talent. Maybe a musical as well.

Sometimes I feel she would do exceptionally well in the West.

Originally posted by Ashley.Tisdale

Such a stunner. Really gorgeous. 

I hope she gets better films offered to showcase her talent. Maybe a musical as well.

Sometimes I feel she would do exceptionally well in the West.

Yeah I don't get why is she selling herself short. No dance, no singing; haven't seen anything  from her.

Originally posted by FreeTheNipple

Yeah I don't get why is she selling herself short. No dance, no singing; haven't seen anything  from her.

Personally I feel its better if she doesn't have an active PR.

In times where there are actors like Janhvi who was terrible in Dhadak but is signing films left right centre and Ananya who can't be taken seriously at all, is making stupid statements and then giving anti-bullying speeches to shift the focus, its better to be quiet.

Tara knows she got the raw end in SOTY 2 and Marjaavan was a terrible film but thats all she got offered. I think she is waiting for RX 100. That one film could be way better than all the films the nepotism gang is doing. And she might get better offers post that. Similar to how Shraddha got better films post Aashiqui 2.

It would be better if her work spoke for her. If her next clicks I am sure she will do more films, endorsements and even music.

Or sometimes I get the feeling that she is trying for Hollywood. Tbh she deserves it more than Deepika Alia etc.