Kahaan Hum Kahaan Tum

Karan!!! He is amazin!!!

Momrin thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Karan is really an amazing Acto!!! The way he emote all the emotional and breakdown scenes are really supperb..he deserves all the attention what he getting right now..i wonder why he did not noticed like this before..his talents should praised many long ago..many good looking hero belongs to indian tv and have huge fan followings because they look good but may of them can really act..but karan is not only good looking he can act with so much depth which is really commendabl!! In today's emotional break down scene again i realise how much an amazing artist he is!!!                                   

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wasuthecrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I am yet not over his performance tonight. Karan is a fantabulous actor❤️ what a gem he is to the industry. Good looks and deep acting. Its not everyone’s cup of tea but this guy has it all. Agree with your every word here.

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Yes , Thursdays epi was a delight ☺️ Karan performed exceptionally well in the breakdown scene..infact both karan and deepika 👏 they were awesome ...

mthiru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

A great performance indeed. He was too good in that breaking down scene. So subtle yet very impactful. Convey Rohits pain so beautifully to the audience without over dramatization. He as an actor brings these nuances to the character that endears Rohit to us. Kudsos to Karan...

His chemistry with dipika is amazing and really loving Ronakshi..

RonakshiFan thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

He is a gem.Great looks and great acting👏👏he and dipika make a perfect combination in looks,acting and a gorgeous couple as ronakshi❤️

if_mm thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Momrin

Karan is really an amazing Acto!!! The way he emote all the emotional and breakdown scenes are really supperb..he deserves all the attention what he getting right now..i wonder why he did not noticed like this before..his talents should praised many long ago..many good looking hero belongs to indian tv and have huge fan followings because they look good but may of them can really act..but karan is not only good looking he can act with so much depth which is really commendabl!! In today's emotional break down scene again i realise how much an amazing artist he is!!!                                   

Very much !!! Kudos to the actor ... He is fabulous ! 

Rajanisuneel thumbnail

PL makers give them a space.  Poising too many problems in their life is making them develop a strong bond.  But PL show it Ina way where every problems has a joint effort.  We all are also involved emotionally.

Some happy space is also justifiable. Right 

But loved the way both are enacting as Ronakshi.  Loving it really

Hope I am not wrong