Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pomegranate thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

I'm actually really happy that neither rudra or rishi saved her.

Any one was annoyed with ananya's "maine socha tu maya ki mayajaal mei phas juka hain" dialogue? it seemed especially catty and delustional I seriously don't feel sorry for her.

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shriyareddy

i was so invested in this trio and i almost forgot about him😆.

and i dont think he will marry/ will be engaged to maaya

But he is truly falling for her. So it will obviously cause him heart break

alizia_malik thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tournesol

Ananya refused to know the truth, truth helps make an informed and clear decision.. so she refused to make a clear informed decision. She would reep as she sows.

She didn't stand equally rather she settled for loveless marriage. The reasons for which she agreed were wrong and its gonna cost both Rudra and Ananya. I don't want to see them and their friendship broken. I still want Ananya to be the one to refuse the marriage in coming episodes. 

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: tournesol

That's why MJ loves him so much, because he doesn't speak 🤣

Anatra paagal ki tarah chillati rehti hai, Maa taane deti rehti hai and Diya control karti hai

kuhelidebbarma thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viddhi01

Today's episode will be counted in of the most memorable episodes of Beyhadh series. 

So predicted ( Ru An ) yet unpredicted ( MaYa's savior ), Cvs to chhaa gaye yaar 👏

And Maya Jaisingh/Jennifer Winget, you just take a bow man 

And at last, I still love Rudra with same ❤️. 

@bold I loved that scene and for me the best scene of Beyhadh 2 till now👏Hands down... It spreaded such a strong message... "KARMA" 

The way CVS focused on transgender thing was so innovative.. brilliantly scripted👏

Shriya_999 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _._shibani_._

But he is truly falling for her. So it will obviously cause him heart break

he is naive bt man sometimes his innocence is too good to handle

but this many heart breaks (soo confusing)

and i can finally say among ananya and rishi one will be evolved as one of the antagonist.

Viddhi01 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kuhelidebbarma

That's my point.. even Rudra has a painful past but still being honest with Ananya unlike Maya who will cross all limits for revenge chahe woh Rudra ke genuine feelings ke saath khelna hi kyun na ho? Why so much judgement when it comes to Rudra?😔

Reason 1. Because Maya is Maya

R 2. Because Maya is JW 😆 

R 3. Because Rudra was considered too perfect/gentle to take any such impulsive step 😭

R 4. Miss Kiss 's hangover is still not down 🤪

kuhelidebbarma thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pomegranate

I'm actually really happy that neither rudra or rishi saved her.

Any one was annoyed with ananya's "maine socha tu maya ki mayajaal mei phas juka hain" dialogue? it seemed especially catty and delustional I seriously don't feel sorry for her.

Majority people wanted Rudra to save her.. but I didn't want... and aaj cvs ne dil jeet liya by focussing on transgender community and their importance🤗

_Anu95_ thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I don't understand the fact that sabko Maya ka dard dikhta hai lekin kisi ko Rudra ka dard nahi dikhta??

Maya plays with Rishi's feelings give him false hope about their relationship: Maya is so hurt..you are doing right..Maya Please kill this Rishi

Rudra being honest with Anu he doesn't love her yet marry her coz of past heartbreak experience: Rudra is stupid egoistic he don't deserve Maya ...maya Rudra ko uss ki asli aukat dikhao

They have seen maya's pain what ever makers shown and connected to her mostly people expected rudra to save maya and the makers indeed showed proposing ananya this making everyone mad 

I do agree what ever she is doing wrong playing with innocents life's is big mistake

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

That's my point.. even Rudra has a painful past but still being honest with Ananya unlike Maya who will cross all limits for revenge chahe woh Rudra ke genuine feelings ke saath khelna hi kyun na ho? Why so much judgement when it comes to Rudra?😔

Maya and Rudra and coming from different places, in their hurt. They are different people (or characters) so their way of thinking is different. One have seen glimpses of her torture, beyhadh torture, so one relates with it. In case of Rudra, he is a nice guy, the way he cared for Maya made us expect more.. so the judgement is coming from there. But I feel Rudra reacted like any normal person. Except the marriage proposal, that goes in the direction of beyhadh running away from feelings.