Ishaaron Ishaaron Mein

Are you still watching the show that become a typical one? - Page 2

Poll

Ate you still watching IIM on TV / online?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rishani77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: ShinyMishka

Not really. I catch a few min here and there because family still watches, but whatever I watch makes me angry so I don't stay long. Usually I'm out of there as soon as I hear the theme music. I guess if you're not really invested it's an ok time-pass. I used to watch some serials this way if there was nothing else on. IIM was the first serial in ages where I actually got invested (and also to some extent Patiala Babes- but I got screwed there too). ๐Ÿ˜’ I can't see how anyone who actually likes the characters can stand it anymore. 

Same here I started watching an indian soap after ages along with Patiala Babes ( I stopped watching it during the shaadi track). 

dusk2dawn thumbnail

So guys I just came across the news on IF that the producer and writerโ€™s another show on another channel is also going off air..๐Ÿ˜†

So IIM is also going yo see the doom day soon..

No offense to any actors.. I love them and still do.. especially Mudit, Debattama and actors playing Srivastava family..

Mr-YK thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I guess I'm the only one. I'm just intrigued with how this drama will unfold, its the only reason.

diya_snow thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Mr-YK

I guess I'm the only one. I'm just intrigued with how this drama will unfold, its the only reason.

You are not the only one ....me too want to see how drama unfold ...I want to see till when Pari going to listen Srivastav family crap ? When her patience gonna end and if Yogi still have feelings for Pari ? 

ShinyMishka thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: diya_snow

You are not the only one ....me too want to see how drama unfold ...I want to see till when Pari going to listen Srivastav family crap ? When her patience gonna end and if Yogi still have feelings for Pari ? 

Honestly, I have no expectations of writer, so the only episode I'm waiting for is one where Pari drags entire Shrivastav family and generally raises h*ll. So sick of having to hear Pari constantly being berated and apologizing for the tiniest things, or things that aren't her fault. I doubt if writer will ever give me that satisfaction, but one can hope. 

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

I am not watching the show

left it long back

sometimes read posts on forum 

and read Tellyupdates for WU

but even WU bores me

I just read to know what exactly is happening just lije I do with other ITV shows

anyway now Yogi-Gunjan and baby can live happily ever after

and Pari should just ignore these Shrivastav family 

I would like to see her career, her dreams

and possibly settling with some good guy

still miss YoRi, but I have moved on now

rishani77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Bacillusbadius

I am not watching the show

left it long back

sometimes read posts on forum 

and read Tellyupdates for WU

but even WU bores me

I just read to know what exactly is happening just lije I do with other ITV shows

anyway now Yogi-Gunjan and baby can live happily ever after

and Pari should just ignore these Shrivastav family 

I would like to see her career, her dreams

and possibly settling with some good guy

still miss YoRi, but I have moved on now

@bold: Agree YoRi chapter is closed most of us have moved on so are Yogi Gunjan and they better show asap Pari moving on finding her hapiness with someone worth it! And she better not look back @ the selfish Srivastavas ๐Ÿ˜ก

braich_gal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Not watching anymore...yori for me has passed..and the show has lost it's charm...what is going on anyway in the show? Can aomeone give a quick update? Why is the family angry with Pari?

I like mere dad ki dulhan.though I've only watched about 4 episodes..scared to watch it in case this gets ruined as well for me..i actually like season 2 of Patiala Babes with Arya and Mini..i like PB in the beginning but got fed up with Babita's constant taking 1 step forward and 2 steps backwrd...i think i stopped waching like way back around the time Mini was trying for her college admission or some karate track thing..can't remember..i did check and see now and then what was going on but everytime i did it was babita being a pain in the neck so i didn't bother until this new season...so I'm treating season 2 as if it's a new show...