Posted: 4 years ago

omggg....guys pls go go go....a must watch on big screen!!!!

gut feeling says this might end up being ajay and saifs 300cr movie. just last year patriotic movie surgical strike did wonders....this one can easily top it!

i am just in awe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

damn visuals...TOP TOP TOP!

jaw dropping at places....the battle scenes never seen before....and talk about vfx...i stand and ..👏 👏 👏 incredible...don't know who done it...but if its done by technicians from India...kudos!!!!! take a bow!!

the climax.....pulse rating......TOP TOP TOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

watchout for intensity in ajay eyes. solid yaaron....wah wah......in TOP form. and kajol, tho her role small...but TOP!!! the chemistry between miya biwi is TOP!

AND show stealer......hold your breath.....its none other than apne nawab saheb. well member desu should drop everything and run to nearest theater and droool!!!

TOP TOP TOP. i loved him as langda tyaagi, one of the most memorable in my books from bollywood....and he's done that again. such evil acting yaar.....nothing OTT, damn damn damn.

just go and watch this one in theaters...i reckon...none of youz will regret.

NOT TO BE MISSED. YES I SCREAM...NOT TO BE MISSED IN THEATERS.

btw..nawab's next is jawaani diwani...lagta hai uski toh lottery lagh gayi this yr. biwi just given a hit too.

and ajay....he is teaming up with bhansali in gangubai....you just never know..this guy can rock it big time again!!!!!!!!!!!

🥳

2020 begins with a BANG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I’m going tomorrow! Watched Good Newwz twice in theaters and following up with this. 😃

I don't know if someone has already posted.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CxI-hwjqzlE

Good Movie 

Saifu Bhari pad Gaya Ajay pe ....👍🏼

https://twitter.com/ravibans/status/1216370829279125504?s=20

Edited by ZanduBaaM - 4 years ago

Originally posted by flipfl0p

I don't know if someone has already posted.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CxI-hwjqzlE

Now I feel like watching in theAtre too! 

😊

Tanhaji: The Unsung Warrior Excellent Sunday - Chhapaak Low

Monday 13 January 2020 00.00 ISTBox Office India Trade Network

Google+ Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest Addthis

Twitter logo link

Tanhaji - The Unsung Warrior has recorded excellent collections on Sunday with 25-26 crore nett as per early estimates which will mean a 60 crore nett weekend for the film. The growth is superb on Sunday with collections going up 30%. It makes it even better that the competition and holdover releases have not grown much on Sunday.

The film has scored very good numbers in Mumbai circuit and good numbers in CP Berar and Nizam / Andhra. The other circuits have not done as well but they can make ground over the weekdays as the growth has been excellent on Saturday and Sunday. There was also be the benefit of minor holidays in some circuit.

The film has done around 27 crore nett in Mumbai which is a big weeeknd number and its this circuit where the film can go on a very strong run and hit a very big number. Delhi / UP is just 9 crore nett apprx and here it will have to have a Monday close to the first day number which is possible.

Chhapaak has fared poorly with a 7-7.50 crore nett Sunday which means a weekend of 18 crore nett plus. The weekend numbers were never going to be much but these films are not about the weekend number but the weekend trend which is not good. When a film like Tanhaji - The Unsung Warrior shows better trending than a concept film like Chhapaak then you know that film is in trouble.

This film will also get some benefit from the minor holidays but after that there will be struggle and its unlikely to sustain in the long run.

Originally posted by Nishita123

lol you watched it or not yet ?😆

saw it last night. packed house.

i say, do not miss this one on big screen, regardless you a fan of any actors in this movie.

i repeat, do not miss.

btw..ajay and saif..simply killed it!!!!!!!

recently hritik rocked me and now these two. kamaal hai...i am falling for my enemies.

😉

I think movie has awesome WOM. Jisne dekhli hai is recommending it to must watch.. 

no kidding the action is mindblowing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gonna watch this few times...for sure on big screen.

https://youtu.be/S_gMjP0Rv1Q