Posted: 4 years ago

Booked my tickets for tomorrow...Love Ajay&Saif combo and on the top of it being my kind of genre...I obviously didn’t read any reviews but hope it would be well worth my time!

Originally posted by Looney86

SOS didn't even cross 100 Crores. JTHJ did and was also a Hit so how Ajay didn't lose? 

Ajay DNT loss because both are hits 

Bit like tzp n welcome 

Both parties dnt lose 

Jthj was underperformed imo 

Aag laga dega Tanhaji kalse....

Originally posted by Looney86

SOS didn't even cross 100 Crores. JTHJ did and was also a Hit so how Ajay didn't lose? 

You should not be talking about boxoffice as you have no knowledge of how things work in India.

Originally posted by you2

It was irritating seeing Adians abuse on twitter.

Now they are nowhere to be seen.

I am actually feeling sorry for them.😲

My man, please stop. 😂

Tanhaji: The Unsung Warrior Scores - Chhapaak Falters

Friday 10 January 2020 23.45 IST Box Office India Trade Network

Google+ Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest Addthis

Twitter logo link

Tanhaji - The Unsung Warrior has done well on day one at the box office as it has collected in the 16 crore nett range as per early estimates. The film has put in a solid perfomance on day one with Maharashtra having very good collections. North and East India are at decent levels while Rajasthan and CI are good. South India has not collected too well but there is the Rajnikant starrer Darbar there but still it will have a pretty good Nizam / Andhra number due to Marathawada..

The film did look like it may stay behind Chhapaak at some stations in the North like Chandigarh, Noida and Gurgaon but the film showed better growth than that film film and finished ahead in most of the cinemas in these cities. The film should show growth at most places on Saturday though Maharashtra may not as it has good numbers in all centres of the state.

Chhapaak seems to have faltered on day one itself the opening of the film was pretty decent and evening growth which is a norm for this type of film should have taken it to a 6 crore nett plus number but that growth did not just come and the film remained flat to collect around 4.75 crore nett on day one. The film could do better on Saturday but its unlikely to be huge growth going by the Friday trend. The film did look very dry and pretentious and the public seems to have seen that even the high end multiplexes audience.

Ajay's highest opening day is still Singham Returns right (national holiday) ?? Is this now number 2

Originally posted by Maroonporsche

Ajay's highest opening day is still Singham Returns right (national holiday) ?? Is this now number 2

Singham Returns and Golmaal Again both 30 crore openers my man. Ajay has two 30 crore openers. This will beat Total Dhamaal's 16 crores, so 3rd. The man is so criminally underrated on IF as a star. Kicking ass since the 90s. 

Edited by shogun - 4 years ago

Originally posted by shogun

Singham Returns and Golmaal Again both 30 crore openers my man. Ajay has two 30 crore openers. This will beat Total Dhamaal's 16 crores, so 3rd. The man is so criminally underrated on IF as a star. Kicking ass since the 90s. 

solo ma 20-22cr opening hota non holiday pe

Watched Tanhaji. Liked it. A well-made movie.

Casting seemed perfect. Ajay was amazing. Realized how much I missed seeing him in such good roles. Was never fond of his golmaal type roles. Saif was impressive. He nicely portrayed the evilness without going over the top. 

Background music was really good. Overall a nice cinematic experience.

Heard Ajay is planning to make series on unsung heroes. If they will be made as sincere as this one, then bring it on. Looking forward to it.

Originally posted by Lulzbolly

You should not be talking about boxoffice as you have no knowledge of how things work in India.

Hain? Kya bak raha hai?