Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lulzbolly thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Surprisingly really good. Everyone is acting or performing their parts well. Even the debutant. Saif is just too good in these type of roles. No one can match him in such roles.

They really need to amp up the promotion after this weekend.

fivestars thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Omg this alaya girl is much much better than all these Sara,Jhanvi,tara..etc., combined ..even than her ott mom pooja !

* Aliaa's name seems annoying and confusing with change of spellings to ALAYA

* She should keep Aliaa Ibrahim as her filmi name, it sounds really cool

* Great creative idea of reenacting Alaya F's mom Pooja Bedi famous Marlin Minroe bit from jo jeeta wohi sikandar in a fun way, using Saif.

* Saif and Tabu are the only actors who are actually ACTING in this era, unlike most from 90s who r just experiencing their stardom on screen. good strategy both.

* Alaya does not seem that appealing & charming now, which she used to in her teenage/childhood days (maa exchange on tv, mainly), but hopefully she will get better with time, also the trailer have her in kinda de-glam avatar. 

GumGum thumbnail

I didn't find the trailer impressive. Even though I love watching Saifu on screen.

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

alaya actually seems good, her dialogue delivery is strong and she looks pretty, if she manages her career in the right way then she could do well in the industry 

GumGum thumbnail

Alaya can dance, and seems hardworking. Movie chal gayi toh bright future.

NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Meh. Only Tabu’s “I hate phone calls” were the standout. She even rocked the hippie role.

CuttingChai thumbnail

Korean movie Scandal makers copy.

Rekha_ji thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

For the first minute of the trailer I was like "omg Saif trying to re-do his Cocktail thing" (which he didn't suit anyways) but then "33.333%" happened and I was like "omfgfhfhfhf".

Tabu >>>>

Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Bandwagon-er

Cute. Finally a non Ayushmann movie to be excited about:)

OMG that was my first  thought! I shit you not. 😆 The only movies that excite me nowadays are Ayushman movies. This is the first non-AK film in a long time that looks like a super fun watch. I would love to see Saif and Tabu on screen, they’re both great at what they do. Pooja Bedi’s daughter looks promising as well.