Jawaani Jaaneman - Official Trailer| Saif, Tabu, Alaya - Page 3

Posted: 4 years ago

Surprisingly really good. Everyone is acting or performing their parts well. Even the debutant. Saif is just too good in these type of roles. No one can match him in such roles.

They really need to amp up the promotion after this weekend.

Omg this alaya girl is much much better than all these Sara,Jhanvi,tara..etc., combined ..even than her ott mom pooja !

* Aliaa's name seems annoying and confusing with change of spellings to ALAYA

* She should keep Aliaa Ibrahim as her filmi name, it sounds really cool

* Great creative idea of reenacting Alaya F's mom Pooja Bedi famous Marlin Minroe bit from jo jeeta wohi sikandar in a fun way, using Saif.

* Saif and Tabu are the only actors who are actually ACTING in this era, unlike most from 90s who r just experiencing their stardom on screen. good strategy both.

* Alaya does not seem that appealing & charming now, which she used to in her teenage/childhood days (maa exchange on tv, mainly), but hopefully she will get better with time, also the trailer have her in kinda de-glam avatar. 

I didn't find the trailer impressive. Even though I love watching Saifu on screen.

alaya actually seems good, her dialogue delivery is strong and she looks pretty, if she manages her career in the right way then she could do well in the industry 

Alaya can dance, and seems hardworking. Movie chal gayi toh bright future.

Meh. Only Tabu’s “I hate phone calls” were the standout. She even rocked the hippie role.

Korean movie Scandal makers copy.

For the first minute of the trailer I was like "omg Saif trying to re-do his Cocktail thing" (which he didn't suit anyways) but then "33.333%" happened and I was like "omfgfhfhfhf".

Tabu >>>>

Originally posted by Bandwagon-er

Cute. Finally a non Ayushmann movie to be excited about:)

OMG that was my first  thought! I shit you not. 😆 The only movies that excite me nowadays are Ayushman movies. This is the first non-AK film in a long time that looks like a super fun watch. I would love to see Saif and Tabu on screen, they’re both great at what they do. Pooja Bedi’s daughter looks promising as well.