Yogi and Gunjan living seperately due to Pregnancy. - Page 2

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by diya_snow

Ohk relax....I never thought in that way....you are right but let's just hope it's not gonna hurt them or may be we r overreacting coz Pari getting hurt ....

I think CVS want Gunjan to get all attention and viewers to accept her so they r playing all sympathy cards for Gunjan....but in real life such people don't need anyone's sympathy or they never play victim card like Gunjan...Thank God it's just a show.

I agree it's just a show, and a daily serial on top of that, so pointless drama is to be expected. But when you put an underrepresented minority on screen you have to realize that a lot of people look up to them, as it's one of the few instances of representation they get, especially as a lead. It's not just about Pari. I have always complained about Gunjan's character. It's ok in the beginning to show her as overly sheltered, as opposed to Yogi. But she's had no character growth since. Instead she is always shown victimized. Gunjan is both disabled and a woman, and we know that's a double blow in Indian society. That's why it was important to show her as a strong character, they failed in that, and in process of that they also butchered the only positive specially-abled role model, Yogi. Serial characters will always be put in ridiculous situations, but usually they are shown to be strong-willed enough to get out of it. If you show someone as both physically handicapped and weak willed, it leaves a bad taste. It's ultimately not a reflection of real-life and hopefully won't  hurt the sentiments of real people. But we get attached to characters that we relate with somehow, and I imagine this is very disheartening to people to can relate to Yogi and Gunjan on a personal level. Anyway, sorry if my rant became too much. It's just how I feel because I already think Indian media is so regressive in many ways, so when a show promises to be progressive and fails to deliver, it's extra irritating. 

Originally posted by diya_snow

Problem is except Pari all are playing sympathy or victim card....and yes Yogi's friends they are also not butchered till now ....

Yogi's family seriously such sugar coated family they are .....they insulted Pari and asked her to leave Yogi forever and now Acting like they were innocent.....when shiv and Prakash insulted Pari that time no one took stand for her not even Yogi....he was more worried for Gunjan....I seriously don't feel anything for Yogi's family....full of drama nothing else....now I feel Shiv is better atleast he never pretended ....he was always like that.... but Prakash he still not realizing what damage he done...

In yesterday epi when Khushi said Pari is acting like nothing happened but fact is Pari is the one who suffered a lot....just coz Yogi is mute and deaf dsnt mean Paris pain is less ...Yogi has reason for not showing his feelings coz he is mute and deaf but Pari she is normal but still she is not showing her sadness and keeping everything inside her and that's the most difficult thing for anyone....

Just coz Yogi is mute and deaf he can't get all sympathy ....he was wrong and now also he is wrong.....

@bold true.. .. 

No words can describe shrishtvas mentality...... 

Now with gunjan pregnancy they feel yogi is move on in life.. So pari is no threat now for yojun (husband and wife )relationship ... So why not welcome her with open arms... And thank her for her so call sacrifice... 

I told you khushi only think about her brother happiness and pain ....  Earlier gunjan become her target and now pari .that why I don't want khushi and pari confrontation... . Pari was there with shrishtvas in  there bad times and stood up for them that time ... They completely forgot about that..... . 

Now only rani and vivek is left ..  vivek and pari use to have special bond of brother and sister...they completely wasted that bond

even they know nobody wants yogi and gunjan together hence the misleading title  šŸ˜‚

Iā€™m upset with Paris character 

why did she come back to the same house where she was thrown out like trash ??

Why is she torturing herself by being around Yogi and Pari ?

maybe she needs a doctor ?? Such an educated girl and what a loss of self respec

Watched the show for a few minutes today just to hear Pari's song. Was nice to hear Debattama sing, she has a unique voice, sweet and soft with a hint of nasal tone. Even if I had to suffer Gunjan's sada hua chehra through it. šŸ¤¢

Originally posted by silvermoonlight

Iā€™m upset with Paris character 

why did she come back to the same house where she was thrown out like trash ??

Why is she torturing herself by being around Yogi and Pari ?

maybe she needs a doctor ?? Such an educated girl and what a loss of self respec

I agree even I m disappointed with Pari.....she can't hate them fine but atleast don't torture urself....It's very obvious she is getting hurt and thr is no Mahaanta in it it's stupidity.....

Gunjan has everyone around ....she cried for no reason yesterday and all got worried....sorry but not even once I felt bad for Gunjan....I may sound like stone hearted but Gunjan was drama queen yesterday.... attention seeker that's it....

Yogi is a flipper.....in one epi he feel for Pari and next epi he feel for Gunjan šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ¤¦šŸ¤¦ 

Hope new entry coming soon......can't tolerate Gunjan anymore....

I pray everyday No KKHH track plz...Don't insult Pari just to glorify Gunjan...

Originally posted by ShinyMishka

Watched the show for a few minutes today just to hear Pari's song. Was nice to hear Debattama sing, she has a unique voice, sweet and soft with a hint of nasal tone. Even if I had to suffer Gunjan's sada hua chehra through it. šŸ¤¢

same here šŸ˜’šŸ‘šŸ¼ Pari /Debattama šŸ‘ then even for the "irony "song which G too sings before mute šŸ¤” unaware Pari šŸ˜² keep saying Sorry  for her 1860th crime šŸ˜³ can any one kidnap Pari out from Those families zone šŸ˜•

Yogi is a hypocrite lost all respect for that character after todays precap. So sickening.