Posted: 4 years ago

Did you guys know that Rangoli Chandel is an acid attack Survivor? I didn't know that. Did you? I think this incident has made her what she is, I mean she has so much hatred towards so many people, it might be because of this incidence and I don't blame her. Such a horrendous incident can change anybody's perspective and their outlook towards life and people.

Originally posted by Glitter_In_Eye

Did you guys know that Rangoli Chandel is an acid attack Survivor? I didn't know that. Did you? I think this incident has made her what she is, I mean she has so much hatred towards so many people, it might be because of this incidence and I don't blame her. Such a horrendous incident can change anybody's perspective and their outlook towards life and people.

But what could be the reason of her sister sending nude photos to boys that arent interested ??? ðŸ˜†

Originally posted by Maroonporsche

But what could be the reason of her sister sending nude photos to boys that arent interested ??? ðŸ˜†

That I don't know.😳

Supporting Rangoli’s behavior cos of her acid attack is just like supporting any other culprits for their past incidents??I don’t agree with this..if a psycho hurts someone verbally/physically then also we can say we don’t blame them ..they are like this cos of something happened to them in the past hence they are taking grudges or badmouthing others ..smh !! right ?

Originally posted by Glitter_In_Eye

not really

Kangana is not an acid attack survivor, but is more toxic than Rangoli (infect its mostly kangana writing these tweets using rangu's account)

and most importantly, acid attack survivors are NOT full of hate, venomous or toxic...infect they r fighters and gives out message of positive outlook to the whole world, despite the worst circumstances they went through. 

---------------------------------------------

Edited by tanya_91 - 4 years ago

Yes I knew Rangoli is an acid attack victim,but I can't support her vile behavior. 

Do you see Lakshmi Agarwal being such vile?

I do feel bad for her n I think she does all this for a living... She works for kangu.. Kangu uses her name spread hatred n Rangu gets paid... Evn Laxmi with all her Ted talk only recently got a study job I think.. It's tuff for the victims even though the bloody attacker gets out of the jail within 10 years urghhh

Wow that's utter rubbish. She is nothing but vile, bitter and attention hungry.

It is actually an insult to other acid attack survivors that are leading peaceful lives and have nothing but love and compassion for others.

I read somewhere that she had to undergo 50+ surgeries and that the attacker easily got out on bail.

Originally posted by fivestars

Supporting Rangoli’s behavior cos of her acid attack is just like supporting any other culprits for their past incidents??I don’t agree with this..if a psycho hurts someone verbally/physically then also we can say we don’t blame them ..they are like this cos of something happened to them in the past hence they are taking grudges or badmouthing others ..smh !! right ?

I'm not supporting her behavior in any way. I have always been criticizing her and down the line was thinking that she was somehow sabotaging Kangana's image with her bike tweets when a member her told me that it's Kangu probably who is taking advantage and doing the tweets. It's just that I didn't know she was an acid attack victim till now and someone made fun of her coz she tweeted against DP and I was disgusted to see people stopping so low to go as personal as making fun of looks that too because of such incident. I was just talking about the mental state of such person, Rangoli or anyone else for that matter. Nowhere I'm supporting her or her antics. Everyone is not as brave as Laxmi. Every person has a different way to cope up with things.