Glitter_In_Eye thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

This content was originally posted by-KebabMeinHaddi

Yes I knew Rangoli is an acid attack victim,but I can't support her vile behavior. 

Do you see Lakshmi Agarwal being such vile?

I understand what you are saying and I'm not supporting her. But everyone is not as brave as Lakshmi, right?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KebabMeinHaddi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by-Glitter_In_Eye

I understand what you are saying and I'm not supporting her. But everyone is not as brave as Lakshmi, right?

yes everyone is not as brave as Lakshmi, but they should NOT be as vile as Rangoli either 

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
Can understand . Shit society makes n cries .women are soft targets .Edited by Cool_N_Cold - 4 years ago
Rekha_ji thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

This content was originally posted by-ponymo

Wow that's utter rubbish. She is nothing but vile, bitter and attention hungry.

It is actually an insult to other acid attack survivors that are leading peaceful lives and have nothing but love and compassion for others.

This x100.

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by-trouble_006

I read somewhere that she had to undergo 50+ surgeries and that the attacker easily got out on bail.

Is it ? oh
Zeal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Not everyone is made in same way koi Laxmi kaisa positive to koi rangoli jaisa negative... She is bitter maybe because of the injustice done to her. The accused got free on bail.. she had to undergo 50 surgeries... So obviously she will have that unsolved hatred and it gets out in other ways...

In no way justifying her recent actions... Forget she is rangoli read my post about as an average  victim who was wronged twice one by accused n then by the system .