Rate the show on a scale of 5

Poll

Rate the show on a scale of 5

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
YHCstan thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Feel free to mention why you rated the way you did. 

I’d give the show 3 or maybe 3.5. 
The concept of the show of the struggle of single mothers is good. 
Some characters like Yuvraj and Ahana look like cliched ones which we have seen in so many other shows. 
The problem the FL faces is not a long term one unlike what Ishita faced. For Preesha, the problem of not being able to get married due to her child will end when she gets married to Rudr. For Ishita, her infertility was something which could be highlighted throughout the show. So YHC’s social message looks like a short term one. 
I am excited to see the interactions between Rudr-Saaransh and Rudr-Preesha. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

Its good at the moment...

4/5

SRKian thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

I’ll give 3 . It’s good as of now. The concept is indeed good except that it kinda falls flat when we think that the FL is not actually unmarried mom.That would’ve been a better scenario imo.The struggle would’ve been more prominent.Not that it’s not now.

Ahana annoys me! Typical ITV bhabi trying to fix her sis with her bro in law 🙄 Yuvraj is another typical villain.Wish they had kept him as a good guy.But gotta give it to him.The speed with which his brain works lol he comes up with ideas on the spot 😂 always jumps from one plan to another 😂

I think her problem is also long term although not as much as ishita ‘s true.but when rudy-presha will ‘ve their own kid at some point of time there are bound to ‘ve problems even if temporary.With Ahana being in the house there are bound to be some problems too.Knwoing ekta’s shows she’ll ‘ve ahana instigate saransh about it for sure 😂 So I feel even with this story they can show the problems a single mother may face even after marriage.