7th January 2020 : Written Update : Mere Dad Ki Dulhan

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Part 1

Amber wonders door is closed and still silence. He asks Shanti to make methi ke parathe. Guneets mom comes and Amber says panauti. She calls Shanti for prasad. Amber greets Guneets mom. She asks ur so shameless, no gratitude for Guneet. He says need peace. Amber assures to make biryani once well. He says grateful. He calls Nia and says understood mantra to life, get well with all. You can go back. Nia says not going anywhere. Stop acting. Guneets mom taunts him and leaves. Amber says I did overact but understand my feeling. 

Guneet gets post and gives to her mom, it's from Dolly bua. Guneets mom says God bharai of ur cousin. She is younger to u and still look. Guneet says won't change things. Guneets mom says can't face them. She offers to lie to Dolly about Guneet getting hitched. 

Amber tries to walk on his own. Nia is busy seeing past recording. She is teary eyed. Amber says will walk and show her am her dad. Will send her to USA. He talks to Nias moms pic and says tell her not to waste her life after me. Nia talks to her moms pic and says relation between man-woman is very different. Dad is living for me all this while. Maybe he can get a life partner. She says to the pic not giving ur place to anyone. 

Nia is outside and Guneet brings tea for Nia. She says waiting for Amber to sleep and now called to talk about finding a companion for Amber. Where can he meet girls- malls, fox place, yoga class, salsa academy. Guneet says where u got idea of salsa? Nia says saw ad- Salsa for adults. Image shown of Amber doing Salsa and messing steps. Bg-senorita. Feeling shy. Amber drops her and complaints do dance without touch. Nia-Guneet laugh about the image. 

Guneet asks next idea? Nia says badminton. Amber trying to ignore the opponent flirting with him. He says win a point then will think. Bg- Dhal gaya din. The shuttle hits the girl. Guneet- Nia burst out laughing. 

Part 2

Guneet teases Nia for not thinking of obvious. Says use ur App. Nia says Amber will never make a profile, or check app, or talk, or go on a date. Guneet says start from someone. Nia says ur suggesting my app after KK experience. Guneet says after 40yrs if u look for partner will will doubt u. But that wont happen to ur dad. Try it. Nia says can't believe I will make profile for dad. Guneet says sometimes need to become parents of our own parents. 

Next day she talks to her female colleague about making profile for her dad and how to talk to him about it. She suggests to tell Kabir. Nia says bigger issue to tell him. Kabir comes and calls her aside. 

Part 3

Kabir asks when are you leaving for USA? Need dates to tell admin. Nia says not going back. Kabir is upset. Nia tries to explain. Kabir says you are not only thing important. I put my reputation at stake. I fought for you coz I understand ur pain. Now if u don't go it affects me. Nia says want me to leave my dad for u? Kabir says we are all here to take care of him. But u don't trust anyone. Ur committing professional suicide. Nia says ur giving me ultimatum? Kabir says do what u want. Nia says things are different this time. Realised he is lonely. Kabir says don't wanna get involved in Sharma Drama. Nia is hurt and in tears. Kabir says close the door while leaving. Nia leaves in tears. 

Precap-- Nia says Amber needs a partner. Amber asks what kind of? Nia says life partner. Amber is stunned. 

Edited by Armu4eva - 4 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS