Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

New IF article : Vivian

Fearless_Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Vivian Dsena: Just Because I am The Hero Doesn’t Mean I Will Roam Around Barechested

The actor says that he is on the lookout for an interesting and realistic web series. “I have been narrated two or three web series but I have opted out because I didn't like the concept..."

January 7, 2020 4:29 PM

indiaforumsView Profile

Web series might be rife with bold sequences however, actor Vivian Desena says that he is never going to be comfortable shooting these scenes. The actor says that he made this very clear at the start of his career and all show makers who want to work with him have accepted this. 

“It's a personal choice I made at the beginning of my career. Just because I'm the hero doesn't mean I will roam around bare-chested. It's an understanding between me and the makers. They know that there are certain areas where I'm not comfortable, so they write the scenes accordingly,” he says.

He adds, “It's not mandatory for content on the web to be bold. Plus, people have known my limitations for the last 10 to 12 years. It's a choice I made. And I think the producers and makers I work with, respect it.”

The actor says that he is on the lookout for an interesting and realistic web series. “I have been narrated two or three web series but I have opted out because I didn't like the concept. Something which is lesser in terms of drama, and more realistic, is something that I am looking for. I saw the Money Heist recently on Netflix and I want something like that,” he says.

Meanwhile, the actor recently wrapped up with his show Shakti. “Life is good after Shakti. I've been relaxing at home, chilling at home with my family and having a good time. I am making full use of the break,” he says.

Edited by Fearless_Lover - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fearless_Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

"It's not mandatory for content on the web to be bold."

I really appreciate his choice 👏

cuteariya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

i really wish vivian & sukirti will come together😊

MyDriYa thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7

I also feel the same way that it's not necessary to show bold scenes or nudity just because it's a web series .. it should be conceptual 

Hope Vd gets something interesting .. like a hidden identity or Cop/spy character to play.. Thief will also work 

carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

He looks like a vampire in the pic. 

I think he should do another supernatural show.  

I wish he never did Shakti though served him well but .. I hope he gets an good show and a good co star. 

Because I couldn't stand his do starts I couldn't watch his other shows. 

barki thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

My wish too viv and suku come again on tv 😳

Edited by barki - 4 years ago